Official 2021 Fall Crawl Information Thread

liz

While I'm in this chat, does anyone know a good shop to install a dobinson suspension kit for a 100 series land cruiser in the Maryland area?

cvenom96

SILVER Star
Land Cruiser Heaven in Hagerstown. I’ve seen good and bad on here from them but I had a decent experience ordering and picking up my Dobinson kit.

Just took another look and saw that cove fees are per person. Does that include young children, or is there a separate child rate? Seems like the cost might get prohibitive ($360) for a single days trail ride as I only planned to ride on Saturday.

cvenom96

SILVER Star
A21BB8CB-635C-4AAF-9475-53E3B0EB2C70.jpeg
B433A952-B285-4095-A4E0-3ED5DD431FB8.jpeg
Man what an awesome time with great people. Made some new friends, met Otramm, saw a random horse with no rider on the trail. Definitely will be back next year!

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Enjoyed it. Sorry that you bailed just before a great lesson in controlled downhill slides on Moose, @liz, but glad that you and Ed made it past the rifle range unscathed. I took zero pics on the trail all weekend. Actually, I only took pics of the dogs that we running around camp!

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
I don’t have any sweet photos doing the trails, but I managed to get a pic of this awesome shirt from @ToyotaMatt 😊 Also, thanks to @JohnVee for leading the convoy. Always a great time camping and over landing!

View attachment 2820179

thanks VERY VERY much Liz.......... :D

don't forget about our " Ladies ONBLY Lounge Discount Program too , Erin my wife want's more and more Female owner operators !

kindly ERIN + Matt :)

vintageteqparts

Reactions: liz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom