Official 2017 Turf-n-Surf November 10-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone show up in non landcruiser/non toyota vehicles? Trying to persuade my buddy to plan a trip for next year but he is a bronco guy. It looks like a blast sorry to miss out on it this year
yes of course, the whole SVRA is wide open still to whoever wants to go.

Remember size doesn't matter. Just run what ya brung

11080612_10204796496126236_2851836431029593384_o.jpg

I'm going to bring the 45 . My brother is getting married in San Luis Obispo that weekend anyway.:beer:

IN!

Does anyone show up in non landcruiser/non toyota vehicles? Trying to persuade my buddy to plan a trip for next year but he is a bronco guy. It looks like a blast sorry to miss out on it this year
I saw plenty of non toyota rigs last year. jeeps, a bronco, range rover, unimog, and so on.

Can't wait to hit the sand.

Has anyone declared an official cb channel for the weekend? Might come in handy if someone gets lost or stuck in the back dunes, this is experience talking haha

No official CB channel Miles. Just call my cell phone if you get in trouble, you know i'll do whatever it takes to help you out buddy.

Thank you seth I do appreciate that. I'd like to play tow truck too. Hopefully I can keep out of trouble this year. I've had my fair share of being buried in the back dunes at midnight.

Is there parking anywhere nearby for trailers? North or south on the beach is there anywhere you can do some fishing? My friend with the bronco is starting to waver on his resistance to hanging out with a bunch of toyota guys. He will have to trailer his rig and some fishing somewhere near by might seal the deal.

Is there parking anywhere nearby for trailers? North or south on the beach is there anywhere you can do some fishing? My friend with the bronco is starting to waver on his resistance to hanging out with a bunch of toyota guys. He will have to trailer his rig and some fishing somewhere near by might seal the deal.

Tow the trailer right onto the beach, my tow rig is 2wd drive so it's always interesting getting up to camp but trailering on the hard sand is no big deal. I've seen plenty of people fishing off the beach but I'd recommend double checking, I don't want to give advice that may get someone in trouble.

:steer::rofl:Was going to ask the same thing...bring a 19' travel trailer...haven't been there so also not sure of the area....lol, worse case I winch it in place

:steer::rofl:Was going to ame thing...bring a 19' travel trailer...haven't been there so also not sure of the area....lol, worse case I winch it in place
I would guess that all the money I see thrown around this site on wiches and lockers will mean there should be plenty of help if we get stuck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom