Wanted Offenhauser 4brl 2F intake found! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like the title says I am looking for an Offenhauser 4brl 2f intake.

If you can find the factory hi-po 2bbl intake with the separate runners I'll trade you the 4bbl intake you want.

Not even sure what that is, never seen one.
But if you are willing to sell it out right let me know I do need one sooner than later.

hi-po is the big runner, 'high performance' intake. From the late 60s I think? Mainfold on the top in pic below. Basically everything the offenhauser is, except is for 2bbl. I'll keep my eyes open for an offenhauser, suprised @65swb45 hasn't chimed in, I'd imagine he'd have an offenhauser floating around.

intake-001-jpg.188047

I've got a few of those long runner manifolds on the shelf. I can sell you one then sell yours to the OP.
IIRCC they came on 1969 engines

hi-po is the big runner, 'high performance' intake. From the late 60s I think? Mainfold on the top in pic below. Basically everything the offenhauser is, except is for 2bbl. I'll keep my eyes open for an offenhauser, suprised @65swb45 hasn't chimed in, I'd imagine he'd have an offenhauser floating around.

intake-001-jpg.188047
I sold off my Offenhausers a few years ago. I still have a dozen wide runner intakes.
32A36445-D3B4-47CF-81E8-55F036F36A38.jpeg

Looks like we are all finding what we want.

Yep and thank to all of you. I never new about that larger runner intake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom