For Sale Off the market - 2013 Land Cruiser 200 - Modified (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Located in Colorado, Silver with Black interior, with 69,000 miles, excellent condition, extended warranty, dealer maintained.
All additional work was performed at Slee Off Road when the 200 had approximately 58,000 miles on it.
BP 51
DBA Rotors all around with new Toyota pads
Slee Group 31 battery tray with AGM battery (less than one year old)
ARB Twin Air Compressor with manifold and Air Chuck
Redarc Tow Pro Elite, trailer brake controller
Slee Sliders
ARB roller drawer with fridge slide and fit kit
Front Runner Slimline 2 full length roof rack
Rear Hatch release button with handle (Toyota parts)
Rear Hatch Rigid LED lights on lift gate (1 Red, 1 White, individually switched)
Rear fuse panel with 12 volt plugs (USB, mini Anderson)
Evo Corse Wheels in Anthracite color (5 Each)
Nitto Ridge Grappler tires 285 75 17 (5 each)
60k Service, performed at Slee Off Road

Last edited:
Hmm... I would like to take a look at this vehicle. I’m close, live in Loveland.

Any chance for a Saturday look see?

Thanks,

Dave

I know this 200 very well and is in awesome condition. Hard to find built 200s like this one. Won’t last long! GLWS

50k won't take it.

Last edited:
That’s a really nice setup. Well done.

I need to sell somethings and get back into a 200.

That LC looks amazing. Makes me want to break open my piggy bank.

give ya 50k cash

Don’t be a **** and offer a guy 15% less than his ask via a public post...

The 200 series classified section is a bit of a cluster right now. Lowball offers, trucks without any photos, great deals down in Puerto Rico…

Glad you got it all figured out! Do you want to start an argument via a chat form??? That seems like the manly thing to do. Sarcasm by the way.

Doubt your 50k cash offer is legit at any rate.

Glad you got it all figured out! Do you want to start an argument via a chat form??? That seems like the manly thing to do. Sarcasm by the way.

Doubt your 50k cash offer is legit at any rate.
ok whatever dont judge me and my money , instead of making a counter offer you assumed I wanted to argue . I'm just wanting to buy and stated some facts thats it , I have some wiggle room in my spending price have a great day.

ok whatever dont judge me and my money , instead of making a counter offer you assumed I wanted to argue . I'm just wanting to buy and stated some facts thats it , I have some wiggle room in my spending price have a great day.

I’d just love to know where you’re getting your numbers. I just ran a national search for a lower mileage, still mid 40k mile, truck, and I didnt see anything worth buying priced under $46,5k. So you have to find a stock truck worth buying first... not the 3 owner been wrecked twice, rusty truck special.
Secondly, if you just run lift, tires, wheels, drawers that’s ~$8k in parts. There’s easily over $2k in parts still unaccounted for... plus tax.
So even if you shrewdly negotiated deal on stock truck for $45k, you then have have to tack on $10k in parts, minimum, plus tax. Oh yea, don’t forget time. Have fun waiting for all this crap to show up at your door. And obviously I’m assuming you’re installing everything yourself. I’d wager at least some work like mounting tires and an alignment are getting farmed out, if not more. Buy this and you’re wheeling tomorrow, not in months. Knock your socks off.

I’d just love to know where you’re getting your numbers. I just ran a national search for a lower mileage, still mid 40k mile, truck, and I didnt see anything worth buying priced under $46,5k. So you have to find a stock truck worth buying first... not the 3 owner been wrecked twice, rusty truck special.
Secondly, if you just run lift, tires, wheels, drawers that’s ~$8k in parts. There’s easily over $2k in parts still unaccounted for... plus tax.
So even if you shrewdly negotiated deal on stock truck for $45k, you then have have to tack on $10k in parts, minimum, plus tax. Oh yea, don’t forget time. Have fun waiting for all this crap to show up at your door. And obviously I’m assuming you’re installing everything yourself. I’d wager at least some work like mounting tires and an alignment are getting farmed out, if not more. Buy this and you’re wheeling tomorrow, not in months. Knock your socks off.

ok +10k ... have a 15 here in town on lot 27k for 50.one owner never wrecked , guess diff areas have higher prices on these.

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 11.28.59 PM.png

ok +10k ... have a 15 here in town on lot 27k for 50.one owner never wrecked , guess diff areas have higher prices on these.
[OP, I apologize in advance but just wanted to throw this out there.]

I get the NADA #s, I often recite them myself as I've shopped for nearly 2 years and all I can say is these vehicles buck NADA #s. The residuals are just plain stupid on 200s. If you bought for a good deal last year, you literally could have driven for a year, added 10k miles and likely sell for the same price on a stock truck. The low supply #s really mess with the prices. I'll be the first to say it doesn't exactly make sense, but if you shop these a bunch you'll see most of the book prices (NADA, Edmunds, KBB) don't hold water against dealer asking. Not to say you can't get to those #s, or better, with some patience and negotiation. (An aside, most recently on CarMax 13-15 200s, the prices have been nearly $3,5k over NADA retail... and these even these units are still moving, often in < 45 days)

Now in this particular "modded" case, you're most certainly paying a convenience tax and a Slee tax ;) Which, for a lot of buyers of built 200s is worth it, as sometimes waiting for parts is a hassle and obviously Slee is one of the most trusted installers of LC goods. And this is why you also see modded 200s get nearly 75 cents on the dollar for many mods assuming the mods are not several years and 10s of thousands of miles old. We live in a strange world, 200s exemplify that! But strange is good. I know of 4 people who sold modded 200s in the last 8 months, from early models to 16+. Every single person sold for asking or less than 4% off asking. And these were no fire sales. Carry on!

Why not let the market work folks? The seller has a nice truck with a fair asking price. Why clutter up a guy's for sale ad with "I saw a super low mileage truck that was nicer than this one for half the price" BS? If you don't like his asking price then bugger off. He has a nice truck with some great mods with a more than fair asking price.

Take your NADA and "This one truck down the street from me" BS and hike. This is a for sale ad not an opinion post thread. I wish the Mods on Mud would police this s*** better. It makes trying to sell ANYTHING here a total and complete turnoff.

To the OP, GLWS. Honestly, GLWS. Nice truck with a nice price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom