Off Road Vehicle Recovery Insurance. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kcjaz

SILVER Star
Threads
I was watching a Ronny Dahl video and he was advocating getting vehicle recovery insurance in the Outback. Apparently you can get this coverage in Australia. I didn’t know that was a thing and it’s not a thing with my current insurance company but wonder if this kind of insurance is available in the U.S. for SUVs on remote trails.

I’ve been Googling and can find insurance for ATV recovery but I can’t find anything for a full sized truck or SUV. Does this kind of insurance exist? I’m not sure how affordable it would be even if it does or how an insurance company could price coverage.

Not really a 200 thing... but, around here it's mostly volunteer. Organizations like Offroad Portal are great resources, whether you want to volunteer or need help.

While not vehicle recovery, there is remote aid that you can subscribe to at Global Rescue. I like that they also offer a 'Security Membership' where they have 'contractors' who will extract you from questionable situations.

Someone's going to take a lot of money in.... till the phones start ringing. IMHO certainly not a money maker in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom