Off road trailer in Arkansas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've looked on several forums and found some great builds, but have not seen any info on an off road trailer build in the south. All seam to be out west or in Australia. Haha.

Has anyone had experience with one or know of a place in Arkansas that might help with fabrication?

Not looking for anything fancy. But would like it to handle a RTT and be able to carry the majority of the gear.

Have looked at Dinoot.com and like their size.

If this is something that has been talked about, sorry. I searched, but like a said nothing close to Arkansas came up.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Also went out this weekend around Lake Sylvia and Richland creek. My boys and I had a blast. Looking now to make a overnight trip now that the weather looks to be getting perfect.

Haha......all weekend I searched several forums and googled "off road trailer", but never found anything close. A minute after posting this, I see one of those on CL. Then I googled that website. Figures. :bang: The CL one is nice, but more than I want to pay. I'd also like to do some of the work myself as I have a lot of camping equipment that I'd like to utilize into the build. Will definitely keep them in mind. Has anyone on here had one of those outlander trailer's?

Have you thought about converting an older military trailer into what you want? @Bossman has a nice setup that he built himself.

I have, but curious as to price and work needing to be done to make it "campable." Thought it might cost just as much to redo one as it would be to start with something not so rugged. Wasn't sure where to start looking for one besides CL. I start looking more into them.

Jordan tagged me in this post. I might be interested in selling the one I built. I never really finished it the way I wanted it (story of my life) but enjoyed it as it is. It has a12volt motor and actuator to lift and lower the lid, 20some gallon water tank, high lift jack mount, spare tire carrier, rear receiver hitch, tongue extended about 14" and a cooler rack added and would come with an older large Mombassa roof top tent. It could still use some work but its a great start for a fair price. Interested? PM me and we can talk numbers.

Jordan tagged me in this post. I might be interested in selling the one I built. I never really finished it the way I wanted it (story of my life) but enjoyed it as it is. It has a12volt motor and actuator to lift and lower the lid, 20some gallon water tank, high lift jack mount, spare tire carrier, rear receiver hitch, tongue extended about 14" and a cooler rack added and would come with an older large Mombassa roof top tent. It could still use some work but its a great start for a fair price. Interested? PM me and we can talk numbers.

Got any pics Bossman? I've got an M101A2 that I've been trying to get ideas for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom