Wanted Off road ready trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a trailer that is off road ready. Open to different styles ranging from a mid-size pickup bed to military. Wish list: modern independent suspension, an articulating hitch, electric brakes, 7-pin wiring, led lights and 6x5.5 bolt pattern.

Located in Texas and willing to make the drive for the right deal.

I have a trailer that you might be interested in and I’m also in Texas (San Antonio). I actually purchased it a couple of years ago from a forum member in Houston. Sadly, it just doesn’t get used enough. Since I’m not yet fully ready to put it up for sale on here, I’d prefer to just send you pics to see if it might be of interest to you.

I have a trailer that you might be interested in and I’m also in Texas (San Antonio). I actually purchased it a couple of years ago from a forum member in Houston. Sadly, it just doesn’t get used enough. Since I’m not yet fully ready to put it up for sale on here, I’d prefer to just send you pics to see if it might be of interest to you.
@doug1tx Send some pics Thanks!

Hey KV,
Having trouble responding to your message.

What is the configuration of your trailer?
Price?

If you will try to resend your message I will try again to respond.

Thanks
Mine is a Chaser from Adventure Trailers.

Send me an email @ kv01@comcast.net and I’ll send you some additional info.

I have a 2016 Moby 1 w/Timbren suspension posted over on Expo which I haven't really been actively trying to sell, but looks like it won't be getting used this year...

Moby 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom