"Off Road" Jacks i.e. Pro Eagle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone messed around with these types of "off road" jacks? I carry a hi-lift with me but have always had a healthy fear of them in general (Im an engineer by training) and always thought they were super sketchy...

This however seems like a really nice option, the price is a little nuts in my opinion but way safer.

Seems like it would work ok if you're on flat ground? Hi-lift is going to be a lot more versatile with what you can use it for, not just lifting.

Has anyone messed around with these types of "off road" jacks? I carry a hi-lift with me but have always had a healthy fear of them in general (Im an engineer by training) and always thought they were super sketchy...

This however seems like a really nice option, the price is a little nuts in my opinion but way safer.
If you're going to use it like that, just use the factory jack.

If you're going to use it like that, just use the factory jack.
Completely agree. First time i used my Hi-Lift offroad it was just raising the suspension and making the stability of the vehicle somewhat precarious. Now i carry a block of wood 30cm square and one of those fancy jack adapters from @LandCruiserPhil. No need for a pro-eagle or the hi-lift for that matter but it looks cool so i still carry it.. :rolleyes:

Safejack does not fit under the axle with a flat tire. :meh:

Nothing beats a Toyota factory jack and a Jack Adapter is a bonus.

IMG_9529[2] (1) (1).JPG

I use a UniJack. Have used it offroad as well. Goes up super high and is quite sturdy.

I have the Pro Eagle.

I bought it when working on gravel.

I use it now when I need to lift real high.

I wouldn’t want to pack it around in my truck, even if it is designed for that.

Cheers

What do you guys think of this ?

Been working on it for a while. Makes a hi-lift safer and far more stable.

That looks awesome, great job

What do you guys think of this ?

Been working on it for a while. Makes a hi-lift safer and far more stable.

I want to see more please. Would this work on any aftermarket bumper with a spot for a clevis?

When will this hit the market?

I want to see more please. Would this work on any aftermarket bumper with a spot for a clevis?

When will this hit the market?
Currently looking for someone with the manufacturing capacity and capital but I’m hoping it’ll be all R&D’d and finished by the end of the year. Right now it’s just a concept/prototype. It’ll all be a system. Two clevis points. Upper and lower. Above and below the steel standard bar notch.

Currently looking for someone with the manufacturing capacity and capital but I’m hoping it’ll be all R&D’d and finished by the end of the year. Right now it’s just a concept/prototype. It’ll all be a system. Two clevis points. Upper and lower. Above and below the steel standard bar notch.
Keep the forum updated. This looks like a great idea. The best part is every 4x4 user that carrys a highlift is a potential customer. That is a big customer base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom