1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Off road camping between Boise and Oregon

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by MDarius, Aug 28, 2006.

1. MDarius

MDarius I break stuff. SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Me and the fam are taking the 80 road tripping next week. We'll leave the Ogden area in Northern Utah on Friday, head through Boise, then west on 20 to Prineville. Looking for a good spot to pull of the road between Boise and Oregon where we can throw up a tent. We'll be self contained, so we don't need a civilized campground, just somewhere big enough for the cruiser. I'm running stock with good tires and only a center diff lock, so nothing too crazy. Any suggestions? Being labor Day weekend and all I know the regular camp sites will be crowded, thus the off the road thing. We'll pack it up in the morning and get back on the road, so beauty and rivers aren't necessary.

2. MDarius

MDarius I break stuff. SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Wha? Nobody knows anything about this stretch of nothing? Is the subject line just not interesting? Nothing about chicks, boobies, breasts, birfields, or geckos so nobody responds. (I just put that in there so it would pull up on your searches.) :)

3. PHBeerman

PHBeerman

It is only 50 miles from Boise to Oregon. I would head a little south of Ontario Oregon and Camp around the Owyhee River

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">