Off Camber 2014 Mormon Lake AZ September 12-14th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

Get ready for Off Camber 2014!

Enjoy the cool September weather of the Northern Arizona pine forests and join us for Off Camber 2014, taking place at Mormon Lake Lodge in Mormon Lake, AZ September 12th - 14th. This must-attend event will feature an on-site off-road track, vendors, catered dinners, live music, an amazing raffle, camping, and more!

Web registration for Off Camber 2014 will open in the coming days. In addition to registering for the event, you will also be able to pre-order Off Camber 2014 swag. Full event passes include on-site camping, an event T-shirt, dinner Friday and Saturday night, and more for only $65.00 per vehicle. Don’t miss out, full event passes are only available for purchase on the web! Saturday day passess will be available at the gate for $10.00 per family/vehicle.

Event check-in for registered attendees will start on Thursday, September 11th. Test drives, demos, and classes will start on Friday morning and continue on Saturday, with events concluding on Sunday, September 14th with an exciting raffle. Test drive a brand-new Toyota 4x4 from Findlay Toyota on the off-road track, and then drive your own personal 4x4 to compare! Enjoy exploring the beautiful Arizona backcountry, catered dinners with friends and family, and on-site entertainment each night, including Saturday’s truck show. Don’t forget to support our charitable efforts by buying tickets for our raffle, where you could win some great new hardware for your Toyota 4x4 and other great prizes!

For more information please visit Welcome | azoffcamber.com.

See you at Off Camber 2014!

Sounds like another great summer event.

HAM testing for free. From the website -
Don’t have a Ham Radio license? Not a problem. Off Camber 2014 is proud to bring you several opportunities to obtain your license for the first time or upgrade to a new license class free of charge!

More info HERE

Hmm, sounds like OX14, the Toyota Sequel.

Any word if they negotiated a deal on the full hookup RV sites?

We are using the site that OX14 used, but is a less structured event. We will be enjoying the weekend with friends . Full hook ups are available for an extra fee , charged by Mormon Lakes Lodge . There will also be a band, dinners, raffle etc .

Looks like a replacement for Sedona Fest. Nice to see events like this available.

I'm in and will be happy to use the lav in Don's trailer! I kid! Well not really lock the door!

Sounds like a good Saturday to go up and check out the people, rides, and events.
Thx Don...

Hey I hear you got your lav reserved for CSC folks :hillbilly:

It seems like I need to leave the 'lav" in proper order for you. :idea:

Looking to go for one day on Saturday if anyone else is interested in a convoy up there.

I'm interested Mark

My plan would be to go up through Payson - hit event for a little while, then head down the road to I think 240 and cut through to Munds park . South on 17 the Schnebly hill road into Sedona and have some lunch (do a picnic if prefered or grab some eats in town), perhaps hit a trail depending on time and then head home - several options for that.

Last edited:
Are Jeeps allowed? Lol

My plan would be to go up through Payson - hit event for a little while, then head down the road to I think 240 and cut through to Munds park . south on 17 the Schnebly hill road into Sedona and have some lunch (do a picnic if prefered or grab some eats in town), perhaps hit a trail depending on time and then head home - several options for that.

This could be a Sep ROTM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom