OEM Wiper Refills (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I went to my dealer and was told that the wiper refills can only be ordered in quantity of ten, is this true? They said its just like any part priced under a dollar that are now shipped in quantity of ten. Wondering where everyone is getting there refills from.

I got all 3 of mine from Sierra Toyota just before heading to Moab. Never heard of that before. Try another dealer.
Crestmont Toyota is infinitely better than Caldwell if that's where you go.

At least your local dealer thinks they still exist. My dealer just tells me that the wiper refills are no longer available and I have to buy an entire wiper assembly thingy each time. I don't go to my "dealer" very often.

*sigh*

Cheers,
JFS III

BS.

Find another source.
Onur,

Thanks for being that other source! A pleasure to due business with you. It was explained to me why my dealer orders 10 refills per order, is that the manager does not want to stock them at all, and wants them ordered that way. I went to another local dealer and they wanted $8.00 per refill I told them I'll find somewhere else! If anyone needs them call Dan or Onur at American Toyota and they will hook you up as always.

George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom