OEM wheels - Scrap value? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My bumper takeoff went in the trash.

As for Wheels they are work great on trailers.

Last edited:
So I’m actually a buyer for the worlds biggest scrap metal recycler covering the state of Oklahoma.

Scrap prices aren’t great right now and for the life of me idk why anyone would scrap perfectly good Toyota rims. Most of the aluminum wheels we see are either damaged or pieces of sh*%. Please find someone to pass them off to and don’t let them make it to one of our yards...

So I’m actually a buyer for the worlds biggest scrap metal recycler covering the state of Oklahoma.

Scrap prices aren’t great right now and for the life of me idk why anyone would scrap perfectly good Toyota rims. Most of the aluminum wheels we see are either damaged or pieces of sh*%. Please find someone to pass them off to and don’t let them make it to one of our yards...
Thanks for the input. I’m just gathering info & weighing options. I’ll likely box them and store in house if I switch. As of now they are still on, and I wear ‘em proudly.

Edit - Good lookin out @Fisher23. They might eventually be going on the trailer or boat if they fit under those fixed wheel wells.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom