OEM TOYOTA PARTS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi @Ruben C . Can I please get a quote for rack and pinion replacement. I believe these are the necessary parts. This is for 99 LC. I can PM you the VIN. I am in SoCal. If you can waive the shipping, it will be attractive compare to other online stores. Thanks.

1675266729633.png

Hi @Ruben C . Can I please get a quote for rack and pinion replacement. I believe these are the necessary parts. This is for 99 LC. I can PM you the VIN. I am in SoCal. If you can waive the shipping, it will be attractive compare to other online stores. Thanks.

View attachment 3235910
I guess @Ruben C has not been online for about 2 weeks. That explains why no response.

You can plug all those part numbers in their site and see what your price would be
Thanks. I have done that already. Therefor asking if he can something about shipping to be more competitive than other sites.

Hi Guys,
You might remember me from Norwalk Toyota. I am now with a new dealer and I am exited to be able to support the IH8MUD community once more.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Check out our online store at parts.capovalleytoyota.com for great deals.
Be sure to use promo code MUD1 for an additional discount.

View attachment 3150464
You are my new best friend. You made my Friday!

Hey Ruben, my 2008 LC's radio went out. Is there anyway you are able to source one? It has navi.
TIA !

I Love Mud! Quick and easy ordering and best price and shipping to Maine!

Hi Guys,
You might remember me from Norwalk Toyota. I am now with a new dealer and I am exited to be able to support the IH8MUD community once more.

View attachment 3150464
Hi how are you?
I have a 1992 fj80, and I need a good tune up kit for it thanks

Hey Ruben, glad you’re back. I always thought ordering from Norwalk was a good deal! I switched to ordering from Miller Toyota in Murray Utah while you’ve been away.

Does Toyota have tie rod ends for a 1981 FJ40?

let me know

devo

I am in need of a PS headlight assembly for a 2018 land cruiser. Are these in stock and how fast could I get one?

Hey Ruben, glad you’re back. I always thought ordering from Norwalk was a good deal! I switched to ordering from Miller Toyota in Murray Utah while you’ve been away.

Does Toyota have tie rod ends for a 1981 FJ40?

let me know

devo
Hi, looks like they have them in my local depot.... use discount code: MUD1 for an additional discount.

Wow great website where there are a lot of disconnected parts still available

Hi Guys,

View attachment 3150464
Hi,
1/ Can you ship to Canada?
2/ If you do, looking for a set of shocks for a '90 4runner.

Ruben, first time order. Super Long Life is leaking from inlet hose, engine side. I'm in process of ordering for my 2004 Tacoma, 5VZ-FE, Manual 4WD the following:
*Radiator Hose OEM Upper Radiator Hose (1995-2004) 16571-62070
*Radiator Hose OEM Lower Radiator Coolant Hose (1995-2004) 16572-07030
*Thermostat, 90916-03075
*Gasket, Water Inlet Housing, NO.1, 6325-62010
*Radiator Cap 16401-0C010

Not listed on the page is *Clip, Radiator Hose, 90467-37005 (Need 4). I believe this is correct pn for the hose clamps. Site search says they don't fit my engine, but they are listed on a 2004 Taco page! I wonder why they are not shown in the diagram and listed below the diagram as are all other parts, some of which I will be ordering.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Ruben is RAD! I spoke with him for 20+ minutes about tracking down a part to complete the Nav delete. No luck so far, but he was as helpful/interested in helping me try and source the part as I could ask for.

Thanks Ruben!

I've got the DENSO#, but still no luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom