For Sale OEM Toyota Land Cruiser Microfiche (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Original microfiche from 1961-1993. FJ40/42/43/45/55/60/62/, FJ/FZ80, BJ40/42/70 & Production Frame Reference Number Manual fiche. Includes mid year updates in many cases. Microfiche viewing machine included. Best offer.

DSC_0084.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

Last edited:
pm send

@lk930 as Toyota collector I offered you a price, now I have to wait till the next Toyota Collector steps up ?,

please follow the Classified rules, and call your price

@lk930 as Toyota collector I offered you a price, now I have to wait till the next Toyota Collector steps up ?,

please follow the Classified rules, and call your price
Sorry, i saw an offer from another fellow at $75.00 but did not see yours... Not very familiar with selling stuff here. So $250 plus freight. now you have a price.

I don’t want to step on any toes or jump anybody in line. I’ll take it for $250 if people in front of me pass. I could really use these for my 1963 fj45 build.

Last edited:
Someone needs to print these and offer copies for sale. Not sure how you go from microfiche to paper but I'm sure it's doable.

OK two minutes on google and it looks like there are companies that scan microfiche into digital format. Not sure of the cost but it's worth investigating: Everything You Need to Know About Converting Microfiche Documents - https://www.scanningamerica.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-converting-microfiche-documents

For sure!! I received these the day before yesterday and they are awesome. Took some time to remember how to use a microfiche reader. I’ve reached out to a local company here to see if it is something they can do. Plan is to convert them to a digital file that I can e-mail to people—at no cost.

@lk930, thanks for making these available. Your packing job was excellent.

For sure!! I received these the day before yesterday and they are awesome. Took some time to remember how to use a microfiche reader. I’ve reached out to a local company here to see if it is something they can do. Plan is to convert them to a digital file that I can e-mail to people—at no cost.

You know, it's always a crap shoot when u send breakable stuff via any organization. I was sending used LC glass via UPS in the 80's & 90's and they never broke a windshield, window glass, curved rear windows or anything when I had my LC shop. Glad it all made it to you intact and thanks for the purchase. Enjoy.

I want this when available. I’ve got a bunch of Toyota microfiche but I do not have fj45 stuff older than ‘69!

I'm interested in anything LV specific if/when you get them digitized. Thank you!

If anyone is interested, I have a set of these and had them scanned to pdf. Let me know and o can email you a copy. No charge. Just good Karma. Not trying to step on sellers toes. He was selling the actual fish. I’m just offering the data. Happy to help.

If anyone is interested, I have a set of these and had them scanned to pdf. Let me know and o can email you a copy. No charge. Just good Karma. Not trying to step on sellers toes. He was selling the actual fish. I’m just offering the data. Happy to help.
Thank you. Do you this for the fj45 lob?

Your inbox is full

I have a 1971 FJ40 frame off resto going on and I could use some good part numbers in my search for missing stuff. I would surely appreciate your offer to send a PDF of the relevant fiche. Please reach out to me in the future if you need anything and I would be thrilled to return the favor. Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom