SOLD OEM Toyota jerrycans SALE !!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
It's that time of the year again to have a super sale on these OEM Toyota jerrycans

I am reducing the price on a few of these hard to find OEM Toyota jerry cans , this is a temporary price reduction just for the approaching holidays as this is a great gift for the Toyota guy/girl that has everything except...….a OEM jerrycan ;)

MSRP from Toyota is somewhere North of 350$ and I am selling a few now at half of that : 175$ for a brand new in the box OEM jerrycan plus shipping.

I will honor this sale until the end of November or until I run out of them .

These are not just showpieces or collector items , I am using several of them personally and have gotten rid of every plastic sorry excuse for a jerrycan in my shop and replaced them all with these, they don't leak or smell and are supersolid !

DSCN1490.JPG
DSCN1488.JPG
DSCN1489.JPG
DSCN1496.JPG

Last edited:
How many do you have? Had to ask is this CARB approved? Very nice piece sir.

Lol....these are for free states...or counties

Afaik this can has been the same design for 40 years or more, maybe a few minor changes.

[

QUOTE="vipergrhd, post: 12682008, member: 23650"]
Had to ask is this CARB approved? Very nice piece sir.
[/QUOTE]

How many do you have? Had to ask is this CARB approved? Very nice piece sir.

I don't think these are CARB approved but then luckily most of us don't live in Californistan and don't need any of that BS ;)

I have a few in stock here , how many do you need (That's if you are ready to move to a more can friendly state ;) )

I need approval from my treasurer ( wifey) if I can get one, I really don't care about the CARB thing. Maybe I can get an early present?:hmm:

Yeah because all those new ones work so good... I spill more fuel on the ground with those carb compliant turds for my small mix gas equipment :bang:

I bought one of these a year ago from him when he sold them for this awesome deal. At least $50 cheaper than I’ve found elsewhere.

And you can actually get all the fuel in the filler neck of your truck. Quickly without spilling any.

Yeah because all those new ones work so good... I spill more fuel on the ground with those carb compliant turds for my small mix gas equipment :bang:

This.

In the old days, a simple can with a pour spout worked fine. That of course was not something the Feds could let go. Today, I routinely spill fuel with the new ones.

I bought one of these cans from the OP last year, but I haven't had the heart to use it; it's SO beautiful! I may buy another one so I have one for work and one for display. I know I know I know I'm an idiot . . . . . .

I'll take one. PM coming

Only 4 left and 2 of those are in a pending sale already .

Dude, I need one! I'll buy one if ya got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom