SOLD OEM Toyota jerrycans SALE !!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Forgot to update this but they are all sold out , hopefully I can find some more and do another action at the end of 2020

Thanks for the support

I'd be interested in one. Are there Toyota markings on them? I'm just trying to understand what makes them OEM Toyota.

I’m in for one. Just need to locate a side mount Jerry can holder for my FJ40. Previous owner already had it on as I have the mounting holes drilled out.

Joe, don't want to muck up your classifieds thread but I bought a 1983 FJ45 Troopy and the can that came with it is similar but has no spout. The part's diagram is consistent with what I have but otherwise I have no way to verify it's original. Thought you might have some insight.

FWIW the new ones in Saudi are identical to the ones you are getting.

24D5923B-5574-49A8-A2CF-66AFAC955722.jpeg

Last edited:
Joe, don't want to muck up your classifieds thread but I bought a 1983 FJ45 Troopy and the can that came with it is similar but has no spout. The part's diagram is consistent with what I have but otherwise I have no way to verify it's original. Thought you might have some insight.

View attachment 2841312
Yours look different from the oem cans that i have , the spout on mine is screwed in to the can

This thread's heading says 'Sold.' However, it sounds like they might be available, just not yet, right?

A long shot, but, does Toyota call out part numbers on the spout? It looks like it would be a great surrogate for the USMC can in my crawlspace? Also, it would be good to know that there is support if I invest in a new Toyota can, gaskets, etc. - hopefully the can will out live the owner like most other Toyota products.

@joekatana a do you access to the jerry can mounts aswell?

View attachment 2841312
I believe yours is the old model original to a 40 series. I guess it should also have a TEQ logo under the can.
The one for sale here and everywhere is the 70 series variant which benefit from an integrated spout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom