SOLD OEM Steel FJ/FZJ80 Rims Set of 4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I bought theses rims to use on my project before I realized there are not many options for 37" inch tires on a 16" rim, so I am selling them to buy a set of 17" inch rims. They are a set of 4, have been powder coated black, and are 16x8. I am asking 600.00 for them plus shipping. They are heavy. I will try to get some more pictures of all 4. They are located Near Los Alamos, NM.

I would consider trades for a set of 17" rims and may even throw some money in if necessary.

20180626_231510.jpg

20180629_002751.jpg

I am starting to think I thought these were cooler than what they are? I thought they would look good on an older cruiser.

@Tank5

Those are some nice wheels for an 80 series. These are Toyota factory wheels that you had powder coated? Why are there wheel weights if never used? I'll offer $400 ($100 per wheel), but that's what it's worth to me, not any kind of disrespect for your sale or investment. I hope you get your full asking price.

Piles of cheap Procomp 17 inch wheels that will work for you. Also lots of Tacoma wheels and even FJC wheels. Unfortunately, the world has moved on to 17 inch tires as the new standard.

You are not driving to Northern California in the near future are you? I could use these for something, but, shipping is stupid.

Good luck with your sale.

@Tank5

Those are some nice wheels for an 80 series. These are Toyota factory wheels that you had powder coated? Why are there wheel weights if never used? I'll offer $400 ($100 per wheel), but that's what it's worth to me, not any kind of disrespect for your sale or investment. I hope you get your full asking price.

Piles of cheap Procomp 17 inch wheels that will work for you. Also lots of Tacoma wheels and even FJC wheels. Unfortunately, the world has moved on to 17 inch tires as the new standard.

You are not driving to Northern California in the near future are you? I could use these for something, but, shipping is stupid.

Good luck with your sale.

Just to clarify the wheels are used but were powder coated by the PO. I was annoyed to see they coated one of them with a weight on. Not their best work. That is how I got them though. No plans to travel to CA or close. They are heavy rims so traditional shipping would be expensive. The centers in the rims is 1/4 inch steel or thicker. They are stout.

I appreciate your offer but I would like to wait and see if I can get back what I have in them. For anyone running 35" or smaller tires there seems to still be plenty of options for the 16" rims. I just decided I want 37s.

Last edited:
Bump

Bump

Bump, I still have these.

Bump, make me an offer. I picked up some boxes, so I could ship if someone is willing top pay shipping. I would guess shipping would be about $35 -50 each rim.

Bump

Price drop 350.00. I want these gone.

Bump price drop 300

Could you put on a pallet and ship from a commercial address?

Could you put on a pallet and ship from a commercial address?

I could put them on a pallet and drop them of at a shipping hub in Albuquerque. Could also drop them off at Fastenal if they will ship from me to you.

I’ll do some research on my end to get an approximate shipping cost.

What are the dimensions of the cardboard boxes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom