OEM Soft Top Channel Dimensions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
So I'm needing to make up some windshield channels. This is the only part I don't have to take dimensions off of. Can anyone provide me dimensions of this part. I thought someone pposted them a while back but my searches have come up with nothing.

Any help. Also how long should it be?

So I'm needing to make up some windshield channels. This is the only part I don't have to take dimensions off of. Can anyone provide me dimensions of this part. I thought someone pposted them a while back but my searches have come up with nothing.

Any help. Also how long should it be?

I'm no help, but I need the same info.

Dan

Doesn't SOR sell these any more? I bought a couple a few years ago and they were under $50.

I have one laying on my bench. It is 50 7/16 long x 1 1/4 wide. The channel part is retangular and 5/8 inch high x 1/5 wide. The strip is curved so that it is about a half inch high in the middle. The mounting holes are 9 5/16 inch on centers from the center.

Need anything else?

If you can wait until tonight I should be able to post the measurements. I have two styles, you probably want the later one.

Pictures would also be helpful for me. I haven't seen them from SOR, or anywhere for that matter. I'm not even sure exactly what they should look like. ;) Just a channel with holes in the bottom to attach to the windshield, or are there tabs that attach it to the windshield, etc...

Dan

Mine is in storage an hour from here - but may be up that way for breakfast tomorrow morning. I'd be interested in a stainless one - be sure to let me know when they're ready.

Here is another picture of an end view.
channel.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom