OEM soft sides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the process of refurbishing my OEM soft side doors. Problem is the window handles were non existant when I got the truck many moons ago. Does anyone have a few close up pics of such handles they can post so I might begin the fabricating process?

Thanks
Chris

Hope these help... All I had from the archives... :D
softdoor1.jpg
softdoor2.jpg
softdoor3.jpg

i can get some good pics when i get home.

Thanks Coolerman for the pics! Those doors looked in fairly good shape. Got any of the handle that lifts the window?

Ige you home yet? Can't find my TT with your article on rebuilin these here doors

Chris

Thanks Coolerman for the pics! Those doors looked in fairly good shape. Got any of the handle that lifts the window?

Ige you home yet? Can't find my TT with your article on rebuilin these here doors

Chris

home now. here's pics. the stud coming out of the outer handle is way longer than stock, it just happened to be the shortest i could find on short notice (when i broke mine :frown: and the inner one isn't hooked up because the outer one is still sitting on the work bench;)
DSC04010.JPG
DSC04015.JPG

number 84 you need...they are a thin steel...if you call SOR sometimes they have one or two in the back...they used to cost like $15 used last year

I think I still have a pair of those....NOS.

Thanks all for replying. this will help me a lot

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom