OEM Soft door small window weather-strip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G-Cat

SILVER Star
Threads
After an unfruitful SEARCH, I am forced to post.

Rick_D, I read in an earlier post that you had looked into having the discountinued weatherstrip made. True? If so, count me in. I have a set of OEM doors that need only the small window weatherstrip. I was in on Tom Q's group order from Ehsan and would like to get everything mounted up. Any help/guidance appreciated.

Garth & Rick D.

If you get some made, count me in for purchasing two sets. If reproducing them doesn't pan out, I'm thinking I'll just go down to a vintage auto windshield repair place in OKC, and see if I can match up some straight sections, and glue them in the corners when I restore my doors.

Lance, I didn't know you lurked on 'mud... Good to see you here!

And, Lance, if you end up having to piece them together...be sure to piece together a third set for me! I'll pay you for your time/materials, of course!

ttt

Rick_D?

first generation are due out this week I think. A guy in Vega$ is making them up (in So Cal). I'll post once they are done.

rick

Hey rick, put me down for 2 sets possibly 3 if cheap enough

Count on me for one set for sure, two if the price is right.

Any word on these? I'm not on the big list, so may have missed out. I'm about to the point where I really need a pair!!

Rick is moving(again) so he is out of the loop for a bit, should be back soon.

Garth1 said:
Any word on these? I'm not on the big list, so may have missed out. I'm about to the point where I really need a pair!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom