OEM Radiator for my 78 - 16400-49356 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JDNs78FJ40

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone had any experience good or bad with toyotapartsdeal.com? I called the local toyota dealer and they want $442 for part 16400-49356, CCOT has a replica for $367 but toyotapartsdeal.com is $328. I called them and they said it was OEM.

Also have had great experiences with them. Hard to beat prices; have purchased items for both the 40 and FJ Cruiser.

This makes me think that the experience depends on where the parts come from.

This makes me think that the experience depends on where the parts come from.
good to know. I’m nervous because a radiator could get pretty beat up.

@JDNs78FJ40

If you decide to buy it on line, you have to make sure the supplier REMOVES THE DRAIN COCK from the radiator box and either wraps it up in bubble wrap and a yard of packing tape, then puts it back in the box, or ship it separately.

The drain cock has a nasty habit of "migrating" out of its partition and bashing the hell out of the radiator fins.

@JDNs78FJ40

If you decide to buy it on line, you have to make sure the supplier REMOVES THE DRAIN COCK from the radiator box and either wraps it up in bubble wrap and a yard of packing tape, then puts it back in the box, or ship it separately.

The drain cock has a nasty habit of "migrating" out of its partition and bashing the hell out of the radiator fins.
That’s why I love this forum. Just called my local Toyota dealer and they matched the price. It will be here Friday and I get to inspect prior to taking delivery. 322.23 with shipping! Thanks all!

You're Welcome!

These things have a great way of working out on the forum

Your local dealer should be able to match that price. I just got mine today. Plus I didn’t have to pay shipping.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom