SOLD OEM PTO winch setup. Portland,OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sale Pending.....Decided to sell the PTO winch off of one of my cruisers. This is a setup for a 40 series and includes everything pictured (minus the FJ45 it's mounted too). I am missing the one yoke/socket that connects the driveshaft to the PTO gearbox, it may be floating around my garage somewhere. See below for a pic of the missing piece. The gearbox, driveshaft, shift lever, and the original chain are there. I tossed the old cable and does not come with one. Asking $750 OBO

When I got this cruiser a few years back, this PTO winch was mounted, but the gearbox and driveshaft were not installed. I never got around to installing the rest of the stuff. Need the cash for other cruiser parts.

I would prefer local pickup or mudship. If you want to explore freight shipping, I could probably get it to a local fastenal on your dime.

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

Last edited:
From the bib on your 45 I'm guessing gear box for a 3 speed truck?

are there any brackets that come with it to mount on the tranny? In other words if I buy it...is everything included for me to install on a 9/74?

@Shep59 Here is the missing piece of the driveline I cannot find. It is the yoke that connects to the gearbox and has the socket that the splined end of the driveshaft goes into. Here is a pic of it.. I know I had it, but misplaced it in the mess that is my garage. Hopefully it will turn up.
IMG_1969.jpg

It connects here
IMG_1971.JPG

Here is a picture of the gearbox where it attaches to the transfer case.

IMG_1970.JPG

Hi Rustic

Would you send the winch to Costa Rica?

How much the shipping? Its heavy...

Thanks

Jose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom