OEM parts from PartSouq in UAE. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It should be easy to have a system like it shows 5 available and in stock, when the 5 parts have been ordered the system automaticly updates the part to not available? If somehow the amount of parts in stock is stuffed, when the package is being packed it can automaticly give a update in the system and a notification that a part couldnt be packed. How can this be difficult? Am i missing something, or am i crazy or stupid?

The engine mounts were not even for a 45 but hj61 as im swapping a 12ht. if it shows 5 available and you need 2, would you order the part? If youre happy they ship not even half the order without a notification beforehand, you will have to wait for the other parts to be available again, pay more than twice the shipping cost, it just doesnt make any sense to me.

It would certainly be easy if the warehouse just had a couple thousand parts but PartSouq has over 17 million different SKU's. Mulitple warehouses in many different locations. Parts scattered everywhere. I doubt their warehouse management system is anything close (in technology) to Amazon.... much of it automated. Most parts get lost or misplaced by humans or human error. I'm sure they are not getting paid big salaries either. Even Amazon has inventory/fulfillment issues sometimes.

I have done great with Partsouq as well. Even with shipping on some big parts. Hood trim on my FJC was still cheaper than a stateside Toyota dealer by $70. I have had them deliver fast as well the last order was 3 days.

It would certainly be easy if the warehouse just had a couple thousand parts but PartSouq has over 17 million different SKU's. Mulitple warehouses in many different locations. Parts scattered everywhere. I doubt their warehouse management system is anything close (in technology) to Amazon.... much of it automated. Most parts get lost or misplaced by humans or human error. I'm sure they are not getting paid big salaries either. Even Amazon has inventory/fulfillment issues sometimes.

That's not how Partsouq works. They don't stock anything.

I can believe that. And that would make it even more difficult to keep accurate track of "inventory."

I can't find any FJ40 stuff before 1980 on their site, and their FJ62 listing has disappeared. I know those listings are somehwere on the site. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

I can't find any FJ40 stuff before 1980 on their site, and their FJ62 listing has disappeared. I know those listings are somehwere on the site. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Huh? On partsouq?

Click Toyota emblem, click land cruiser, click “land cruiser” in the drop down menu, on “Frame” click filter box arrow on right, FJ62 is in that drop down. Took me a minute to notice that filter drop down option. I forget the exact US designated 62 model, believe it ends in -PNEA (??).
It’s fun to look through all the non US 60 series stuff.

Got it. I'm posting this here for the next guy, and for me, when I forget this next week. See red circled portion following:

Parts.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom