OEM parts from PartSouq in UAE. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys and gals, hope y'all had a great weekend.
Just wondering if anyone has dealt with PartSouq, a supplier of genuine parts based in the UAE?
IMG_1275.PNG
IMG_1276.PNG
IMG_1277.PNG

I found them when surfing Google for suppliers.
I just wanna make sure they're legit!
Website is awesome, they have all the parts diagrams and original part numbers.
IMG_1278.PNG
IMG_1279.PNG
IMG_1280.PNG
IMG_1281.PNG
IMG_1282.PNG

They are the real deal. They have been very useful for me building a 79 series Land Cruiser here in the states. I use them for the millions of small parts (bolts, nuts, hardware) and a lot of diesel only parts that are difficult to source otherwise here in the US.

I don’t know how shipping would work for you, but Fedex is terrible to use in the US. They hold things up in customs for no reason. I always use DHL.

They are the real deal. They have been very useful for me building a 79 series Land Cruiser here in the states. I use them for the millions of small parts (bolts, nuts, hardware) and a lot of diesel only parts that are difficult to source otherwise here in the US.

I don’t know how shipping would work for you, but Fedex is terrible to use in the US. They hold things up in customs for no reason. I always use DHL.
Sweet, thanks a lot. Shipping prices as per my cart seem good, and I don't mind waiting for the parts as I'm in no real rush.

I found them in here on a thread. They are good to go. Parts showed up delivered by DHL in about a week at better prices than anywhere else.

All I can add is DHL is your best bet for courier. Their international system is my
favourite, and the updates system is fantastic for tracking your package.

Great, thanks heaps for your responses guys, I appreciate your time. Now I can happily order from them without worrying that I'm flushing my $$ down the dunny!

I’ve used them many times with no issues.
Awesome, thanks Alex. Good to know of a trusted supplier with decent prices and an easy to navigate site and ordering system.
BTW, I just finished reading your complete 60 build thread, luv ya work mate, you sure put some hours in to that rig, she's mint! Lotta headaches with that TBI stuff, hey. I'm just sticking with the ol' carby for now I reckon.
Cheers.

Bought a new dash pad and several other items there. Very impressed with delivery time from UAE to West Coast US!

Excellent, thanks Eagle and Rich...looks like they will be making my bank balance a few hundy lighter pretty soon!

Thanks lads, yes, I noticed that larger and heavier items really bump the shipping cost up, but like you say Seth, for stuff like seals, gaskets, fasteners and wot not, ya can't go wrong.

Wow, 3 days to deliver to Cali is damn good Chelo, I'll put an order in today and we shall see how long it takes to get to West Oz!

I used and continue to use them for OEM parts. With a BJ74, it’s about the only way I can find oem parts. They come quick to the western US in a few days.
as you notice sometimes shipping gets expensive and sometime jumps up on weird things.

Just remember, there is no “support” with them. You will get the part you ordered, but it might not be the part you need.
You order the part and that’s it, unless they give you the wrong part. I ordered 2 different CAM bearing sets as that’s what the parts showed for the 13BT, but they didn’t fit. I ended up finding measurements for them and found the correct cam bearings for mine using a 14BT only part number. :meh: Probabaly won’t happen a lot, but sometimes it’s worth paying a little more for knowledge and customer service if you are unsure. 99% I’ve been good and pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom