OEM Land Cruiser 16" wheel fit on LX470? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kabanstva

SILVER Star
Threads
Will the OEM 5-spoke Land Cruiser 16" (98-00) wheels fit on an LX470?

Also, would I need to use the Toyota center caps or do the Lexus ones (16" wheel caps) swap over?

Not sure about the caps, but the wheel should fit.

What year is your LX?

My 1998 LX470 came with 16" wheels. Anyone out there know if there is a clearance issue on newer LX and LC (Larger brakes, etc)?

it will fit. 100%

Yup, it will fit 100%. The axle/brakes are identical between the LC and LX.

I knew (figured really) they were the same between LC and LX, I was thinking more along ongoing changes from year to year. But alas the question has been answered, any 16" OE wheel from ANY LC or LX 100 series will fit on ANY other LC or LX 100 series, regardless of year.

Thanks guys.

My LX is actually an 07 but I've been running the earlier LX 16" wheels for the past several months without any issues. I liek the softer ride of the 16's so I went that route over the 18's.

Should I just get some Toyota center caps or will the Lexus ones fit?

Wheels fit fine. Center caps are different size, will not interchange. I have a 98 LX470 and put LC100 wheels on and tried the LX470 center caps...they do not fit.

So just to confirm any year of LX wheels (pattern 5 x 150mm) will be a 100% fit on LC? I'm interested in changing my 2005 LC 18" to 16" and found some that came from LX (unknown year)

So just to confirm any year of LX wheels (pattern 5 x 150mm) will be a 100% fit on LC? I'm interested in changing my 2005 LC 18" to 16" and found some that came from LX (unknown year)
Yes.

Hi all-

New 02 470 owner here….came from a Taco before.

I just picked up a set of 16” 470 stocks for my 02, but the lugs don’t come through far enough to get the nuts on when fully seated on the hub.

Any ideas? From the reading and forum lurking I’ve done, they should bolt right on. Happy to supply more info.

Thx in advance

Hi all-

I just picked up a set of 16” 470 stocks for my 02, but the lugs don’t come through far enough to get the nuts on when fully seated on the hub.

Any ideas? From the reading and forum lurking I’ve done, they should bolt right on. Happy to supply more info.

Thx in advance
Possible that your studs were replaced with aftermarket shorter units? On my 80 series 3 of my whee studs were replaced by the PO and clearly aftermarket parts that were too short. It’s dumb considering the oem studs are cheap as hell.

Possible that your studs were replaced with aftermarket shorter units? On my 80 series 3 of my whee studs were replaced by the PO and clearly aftermarket parts that were too short. It’s dumb considering the oem studs are cheap as hell.
That’s my guess as well. Most logical.

One interesting thing to note is mine is an 02 but has the 18” wheels and the studs fit those fine.

I love how I did all the research and EVERYONE has confirmed they fit, and mine didn’t. Fml lol. I just want my 33s on!

Thanks for the response. Any other input is welcome! Glad to be here.

That’s my guess as well. Most logical.

One interesting thing to note is mine is an 02 but has the 18” wheels and the studs fit those fine.

I love how I did all the research and EVERYONE has confirmed they fit, and mine didn’t. Fml lol. I just want my 33s on!

Thanks for the response. Any other input is welcome! Glad to be here.
They fit man. I have an 07 and have been on those old oem 16s for several years.

Hi all-

Thx in advance
Picture/s would help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom