For Sale OEM Jerrycan End of Year Sale ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
SOLD OUT , THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!

Hi I am reducing the price on a few of these hard to find OEM Toyota jerry cans , this is a temporary price reduction just for the approaching holidays as this is a great gift for the Toyota guy/girl that has everything except...….a OEM jerrycan ;)

MSRP from Toyota is somewhere North of 350$ and I am selling a few now at half of that : 175$ for a brand new in the box OEM jerrycan plus shipping.

I will honor this sale until the end of the Month or until I run out of them .

DSCN1490.JPG
DSCN1489.JPG
DSCN1491.JPG
DSCN1496.JPG

Thanks

Joe

Last edited:
how much is shipping to 75032 3 cans

Great deal, Joe. I love mine.

Monday bump ,get them while they are available

Is shipping 2 together any less than 2 separately? The last one I bought from you was around $50.

Is shipping 2 together any less than 2 separately? The last one I bought from you was around $50.

I ship them all separate , so price per unit stays the same . I ship them always with USPS priority mail and only charge whatever they are charging me.

Joe

I want 2 but I wont be able till end of month so..................... Im serious.

I'm interested - opened a conversation with you.

Rigger

Dallas ,tx

Still have these avail ? looking for 2 shipped to Houston, 77056..... or might be able to pick them up, you're in Dallas ?

E

Still have these avail ? looking for 2 shipped to Houston, 77056..... or might be able to pick them up, you're in Dallas ?

E

Shipping to Houston is 20$ each , I live about an hour North of Dallas.

Joe

I'll take one shipped to 85383 in Arizona.

Hey Joe, how much to ship to 44026?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom