OEM hardtop bolts pics wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
bj44.wordpress.com
hi mudders, I had all my OEM bolts replated to the original yellow zinc finish, now I'm halfway through assembly and was wondering what bolt is needed to mount the polyester rooftop to the side panels and what bolt is used to mount the sidepanels to the tub.. can someone post pics of the OEM bolts in place so i know which ones to use where...

thanks in advance,

folkert

On my 81 hardtop, the top to side bolts have Philips screw heads, and the sides to tub are bolted with a hex head bolt.

Don't have any pictures.:( what year is your top? Do you have any pictures of your bolts?

My older top used bolts that took a 10mm Wrench to bolt the sides to the top. The sides weren't bolted to the tub when I bought it so... I don't know what sieve they were.

hi smurf, thanks for your answer

I already guessed the phillips head ones where needed for the top part, i,m afraid though i,m a little short on those ones..

anyone know where to source these? will need like 10 more..

for the bottom part I think i need the ones with the "hollow" heads without markings (like 4) correct?

hi smurf, thanks for your answer

I already guessed the phillips head ones where needed for the top part, i,m afraid though i,m a little short on those ones..

anyone know where to source these? will need like 10 more..

for the bottom part I think i need the ones with the "hollow" heads without markings (like 4) correct?

Cruiser Corps sells them in a set :)

Jonny

the factory originals?

besides, i think its cheaper for me to get them from my local toyota dealer in the netherlands than ordering bolts from $OR.. :)

ok cool!!!, just what I was expecting.. I'll do a count on those to see what I''m missing..
I also know I need the Phillips dome head screws with washer for the supports above the front doors..

updates will follow.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom