OEM Fuel Tank - Correct Part for a '78 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This number will fit.

7B432C14-BC04-4A7D-81A7-47BECD86F756.jpeg

FJ40? Sure you can for only $350 or so

Good to know it's still available. How much did you pay?
It's seems the info your looking for was served to you on a platter. I usually shop for an item to find the best price, then call my local Toyota parts dept. When they quote their list price, I ask if that's the best they could do? They come back with a more competitive price. Sometimes their price is better than the online price plus shipping.

Gents, I got several price / avail discrepancies on different Toyota sites (local and beyond) current supply chain has everything in question -- I feel you though.
btw - I've spoon fed people on 40 FB groups and understand it can be annoying. Thanks again and cheers!

Gents, I got several price / avail discrepancies on different Toyota sites (local and beyond) current supply chain has everything in question -- I feel you though.
btw - I've spoon fed people on 40 FB groups and understand it can be annoying. Thanks again and cheers!

It helps to talk to actual person at a dealership and be armed with a part number. If the part is available they can tell you how many are at each US depot and how long it will take to get to you if there are any in stock at a US depot. If they can’t tell you that information or say “we cant find parts for older models” its time to find a different parts guy

If you are going to buy a lot of OEM parts and suck at shopping or waiting then it is well worth it to develop a relationship with a parts professional

What Grog said, all of it............ Here how it works, call your favorite Land Cruiser parts sales friend - Gary, Georg, Beno, Matt, Toyota dealer, Mark, Rob, Chris, and order tank, pay the cost. FWIW years ago Gary was able to get a OEM NOS tank for my 70. I'd pay 300 just to not have to think about it any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom