OEM front/rear bumper. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just purchased a very clean 80 and want to keep it very much stock. The front and rear bumpers are solid but pretty rough around the edges. Can bumpers still be ordered from the dealer or maybe end caps and have a paint shop try to match up the original paint? Will post pics of her soon!

Thank you!

My 1994 rear bumper is coming off soon... and it's in pretty great shape...you're welcome to it - it's the 183 color - AKA Blue Slate

My 1994 rear bumper is coming off soon... and it's in pretty great shape...you're welcome to it - it's the 183 color - AKA Blue Slate
I believe that is the color of mine, my 80 is white. I am interested. I am presently in Central California.

What rear bumper are you going with? I think all the 1994 bumpers were the same shade of grey/blue regardless of the color of the truck from what I have seen

What rear bumper are you going with? I think all the 1994 bumpers were the same shade of grey/blue regardless of the color of the truck from what I have seen
I have a custom bumper going on. Not a name brand

I'll buy it off you just not able to get away to pick it up. Cruiser is down and Wife's Lexus won't haul anything. I'd pay for shipping.

I'll buy it off you just not able to get away to pick it up. Cruiser is down and Wife's Lexus won't haul anything. I'd pay for shipping.
Sorry man.... I don't plan to ship it :-/

No worries. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom