OEM Fogs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
Guys,

OK, I know some of you have been anxious to see if I've got any more OEM fogs and stuff. So I'll start off with a couple of them...

I've got two sets of these with covers on. The mounting part is a little different than conventional ones (I will try to take pics later), but should not require a genious to get them on.

I'm going to start with $125 a pair.
Yes, both sets are used (I took pics of the worse one of the two) and as it was last time, assume that the bulbs are no good.

Anyway, let me know if I'm nuts and I may come down a little (a lot ;) )

More to follow. :grinpimp:

As always, thanks for taking a look.

Mot
OEM Fog covers 1.jpg
OEM Fogs covers 2.jpg
OEM Fogs covers 3.jpg

These are the same type as the last batch I had sold in clear (I have not seen any yellow ones since).

I have this set reserved for Sniper, but have not been able to find his name on the Members List. So if anyone else is intersted they can be yours, if he does not get in touch with me in the next week or so.

I cleaned them up pretty well and other than the "TOYOTA" fading a little, they are in pretty good condition, except the harness is cut right before the places where the connectors would have been.

I am asking the same price I did the last time with $175 for the pair, plus shipping.

I have new ones with switch and harness and stuff (will post next, I think).
OEM Fogs Koito MR clear used.jpg

OK, here is a pic of the new (IIRC, might have been mounted, but never been used was what I was told :rolleyes: ) one with black covers (not too common) with switch and stuff.

Will also post a chrome set that's really new with switch and stuff, except there's a ding on one of the covers on the side. Not noticable(sp). It probably will not bother you, but it sure bothers me. ;)

[edit]
Since the black pair is hardly is used and the chrome pair is new, both with harnesses and switches, I'm going to ask $225 for each pair, plus shipping.

Thanks! :)
OEM Fogs MR black.jpg
OEM Fogs MR clear new ding.jpg

Last edited:
OK,

I'll stop with just one more pair for now. ;)

Here is rather old rectangular fogs sold for the 60 series Land Cruiser. I believe the bulbs are for the 24v, so you may want to change them to the 12v ones unless you have a diesel with 24v set-up.

I'm gonna start by asking $125 plus shipping for them.

I forgot to mention the prices on the above fogs, so I'll go back and edit.

Let me know if any of you are interested in any of them. And of course, those of you how have asked to have their names put down previously will have the first say in any of them. :)

Thanks again!

Mot

Couldn't get the pics to show up, let me try it again.

[edit] No switch for/with this pair

Gotta run home for breakfast with family! I will post more and respond to any questions or ridiculing you may have for me later. :D

You guys have a great weekend with your loved ones!

Mot
OEM fogs antique rectangular no mark.jpg
OEM fogs antique rectangular no mark 2.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like the black one with the switches (Post #3). Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks.

BTW, just an FYI, I have dealt with Mot and he is a good solid dude. These look awesome as you'll see once you get them.

Sorry bout chattin in your thread Mot, but in case folks were worried, just wanted to add my $0.02 :D

corbs said:
I'd like the black one with the switches (Post #3). Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks.

Corbs,

Thanks for your interest!

Please allow me to have a few days before we proceed before some of the guys that have asked for them in the past will have a chance to determine whether to go for it or not.

Anyway, if not, a good old check would work great with me!

Anyway, thanks again for your interest and patience!!

Yours,

Mot

Junk said:
BTW, just an FYI, I have dealt with Mot and he is a good solid dude. These look awesome as you'll see once you get them.

Sorry bout chattin in your thread Mot, but in case folks were worried, just wanted to add my $0.02 :D

Junk,

You can butt in anytime you want, as long as you leave your mama out of it! ;)

I have a few other sets, but I think I will wait until the dust settles from these first few. OK, maybe I'll post the a couple of more old ones, one set's spoken for by Pimp already, though. ;p

Anyway, thanks, seriously, for your kind words. I really appreciate it! :frown: :crybaby:

[edit]
Gotta run! So I'll post more later!!

Mot

mot said:
Corbs,

Thanks for your interest!

Please allow me to have a few days before we proceed before some of the guys that have asked for them in the past will have a chance to determine whether to go for it or not.

Anyway, if not, a good old check would work great with me!

Anyway, thanks again for your interest and patience!!

Yours,

Mot

Hai, wakarimashita. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Fog Lamps

Mot-

I sent you an email in regards to the fog lamps you were holding for me.

Yup, Mot's a good guy!

corbs said:
Hai, wakarimashita. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Thanks for your patience!

Looking good so far!!

Mo-chotto matte kudasaine! ;)

Mot

I did not realize that you had changed your name here. ;)

Great to hear from you.

I'll check PM.

Mot

Ground Up said:
Mot-

I sent you an email in regards to the fog lamps you were holding for me.

Yes, I'll try to PM you if I don't run out of time this morning (gotta run to church in a sec.!).

My address is: motoomi@yahoo.com

I can send you additional pics if necessary.

Thanks for your interest!!

Mot

mpeagan said:
Any still available? Thanks hit me here or at mpeagan@nc.rr.com.

Mike

OK, I've checked the "list" :rolleyes: and I can say that "Ground Up" and "lowtops" are the only ones with certainty that they can get what they want (Chrome; used and Chrome; new).

I have sent PM's to those that have expressed interest before, but have not either checked the thread or contacted me, yet (MR.FJ60, Red Herring and fjwagon; I have not contacted those further down on the list before hearing from those on top. Hope this makes sense.) .

I would like to give them a few (more) days to reply before moving on to the rest of the gang that are not as high on the list. :frown: ;)

Sorry if this does not seem very professional/organized. I don't mean to tease as I don't like to be teased/uncertainties, but I just want to be fair. Hope you understand.

Anyway, I will let you know in the upcoming days what's going on.

Thanks for looking and will also try to post more fogs hopefully once some of these are spoken for.

Nobody's interested in the ones with covers on (1st pics)??? :eek: ;p :D :crybaby:

Mot

yellowchaosfj80 said:
Hi Canada ...

I'm not Canada and am not sure if this was directed to me or someone else, but I still do have some, waiting for people who have asked for them previously to reply whether they are still interested or not.

I will let you know when the dust settles!

Thanks!

Mot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom