For Sale OEM FJ80 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Make offer on what you want

I will ship via USPS flat rate boxes unless its far cheaper to send in my own box, here is the link to USPS shipping rates USPS - Priority Mail Prices not going to try to rip anybody off with shipping like eBay! ships from 95973

Also I prefer to use Google Checkout, Paypal is a complete scam! send me your offer with or without shipping added, your email address and I'll send you’re a GC invoice unless you'd rather pay by snail mail and wait for the check to clear.

Thanks

SOLD items, Speaker grill thanks Scott, Ashtray thanks Greg, Sub-woofer bracket thanks Rami

photo-1.jpg

8bc04d34.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

photo4-3.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent on ashtray

Davisdrafting,
First you did not play by the rules and did not place a price on your parts. Mud is NOT ebay.
Second, I called dib on the speaker bracket. By the time I got a private message email and came back to the post, it says that its been sold.

Not really a big deal but this place work because we collectivly play by the rules.
If you don't want to play by MUD rules, find another forum.

Rami

Rami,

FYI! He sold the speaker grill not the bracket.

Thanks again.

Scott

That is correct, thanks Scott.
Also I wasn’t aware that we had to post prices nor do I have any clue what to sell this stuff for, should I put $100 or best offer on everything? so fare I have accepted 3 peoples first offer, that’s 3 for 3.

rhyary
I PM'ed you back $15 is fine.

Last edited:
Ashtray arrived today. Thanks for the quick turnaround!

Sent you a PM for the following guards:
photo4-3.jpg

Get it while I still got it! I'm not looking for an arm and a leg here just cover the shipping a little for packaging and gas, I do drive a Land Cruiser 11.75mpg Oh man I hate even thinking about that… Anybody convert their LC to electric? would I need a submarine battery on a flatbed trailer?

Scott;

Scott sorry about USPS not delivering you speaker grill all the way, apparently even though it was in a padded manila envelope and less than 3/4" they sent it back due to the lack of 0.34$ for what they call a package fee…. I'm still confused, but it was sent out again.

Jeremy,
It came today and looks great. :bounce::clap::bounce2:
Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom