For Sale OEM FJ40 Soft Top, Bows, back doors, great condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you look at the oem top, it has two seams that run down the top, and the windows are not sewn in. I’m not an expert, but have had a dozen or so Fst bows and tops over the years, and these are my observations. This should not take anything away from this top, it is very well done. Glws.
Thanks for the info. Mine does have the two seams on the top, but I'd have to look at the windows to see if they are sown in.

Can you show us pictures of the interior/dash? If you have the correct duct for the AC box under the dash then you have the most difficult part to find already.

I still have the OEM plexiglass in my soft doors
i went out to the garage to check out the logo and font. It’s a little different than yours.
a few pics below for reference.
either way, like I said earlier it’s a super cool set up than many folks would like to have. I’d love to have those bows but I’m not in the market.
is everything in boxes?
how did they pack the bows?
can everything be shipped?

Sorry pics aren’t great - hard to pics of plastic

080A1882-A618-42BD-923F-AEBF12871607.jpeg
CFAC9841-89BA-456F-82DD-0D555738AEAE.jpeg

Good thread and pics on recent find of a stored OEM 43 soft top:

That’s an aftermarket setup. I have an extra OEM AC setup for a left hand drive truck. Might be able to source the correct right hand parts I’m missing but I don’t know how difficult it will be. The center console heater I have should work.

Last edited:
That’s an aftermarket setup. I have an extra OEM AC setup for a left hand drive truck. Might be able to source the correct right hand parts I’m missing but I don’t know how difficult it will be. The center console heater I have should work.
That is interesting to me. Do you have a shop I could stop by?

I’m just a bit of a parts hoarder. I don’t have a cruiser shop/business. I have spare bits from having owned a few different 40-series over the years.

Can you tell me if your truck is 12 volt or 24? I’m guessing it’s 12 volt but if you take a photo of the engine compartment I’ll know for sure.

I’m just a bit of a parts hoarder. I don’t have a cruiser shop/business. I have spare bits from having owned a few different 40-series over the years.

Can you tell me if your truck is 12 volt or 24? I’m guessing it’s 12 volt but if you take a photo of the engine compartment I’ll know for sure.
12 volt, (i hope. I just put a 12 volt starter in it).

Okay, 12 volts... So, I have a 24 volt center console heater. I can convert it to a 12 volt setup with parts from a domestic fj60.

You need a front heater for that. The stock front heater sits where your AC blower box is. So there’s a few things to address to get you a functioning factory windshield defrost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom