OEM FJ40 ps pump and bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an OEM power steering pump and bracket from a 79+ FJ40. I also have a good manual steering box and LOTS of misc items from wheel cylinders to 3 or 4 speed transmissions. PM me if interested.

Andy

RULES and GUIDELINES:

1> YOU are responsible for keeping your sale/wanted threads on track...if they get chatty, please DO NOT reply in the thread, but REPORT that post by clicking the icon below the post ...this allows the moderators to come in and clean up the thread without having to clean up your replies.

2> EBay, craigslist, etc...PLEASE use the new PreFix feature to designate where you have an item listed, or where you found it. For those interested in items, do NOT bid in the thread.

3> Item Location is a MUST...City/State, etc....helps buyers know about where you are located so they can be sure they are capable of delivery.

4> PRICES are required...if you are selling it here, POST A PRICE...if you want people to bid on it, post it on EBay and link it here....

5> Please be sure to include a COMPLETE DESCRIPTION....don't assume the air cleaner includes the filter, the rims include the tires, etc....none of us are mind readers

6> SOLD items...once your stuff sells, make a last post stating that it it sold AND edit your original post as well....keeping all this stuff accessible is a great history for folks when it comes to price comparisons, so threads will NOT be deleted.

7> New Products and Businesses....the general Personals Classifieds is not intended for items that you made or purchased for resale...the Merchandise Storefront portion of the Classifieds is specifically setup for the 'small sales' type businesses and is FREE to all businesses - please post your products there.

Pump $$ ??

Pump - $50
Bracket - $50
Manual Box - $50
4speed w/tcase - $200
3speed w/tcase - $100

All prices are before shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom