OEM Bottle Jack Trivia??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1. Does anyone know how many tons the OEM Bottle Jack is rated for the 100 Series?

2. Is the Tundra, 4 Runner, or Sequoia OEM Jack rated for the same weight capacity as the 100 Series?

3. Will the Tundra, 4 Runner, or Sequoia OEM Jack fit the the 100 Series Factory Jack Compartment?

I would guess it's a 2 or 3 ton jack. I would suspect the other model Toyota trucks are roughly the same. I know the 4runner jack will easily fit in the factory jack compartment. All of those factory Toyota truck jacks look the same to me. I can pull both of mine out tonight and verify. I'm looking at buying an extension from safejacks.com to net some more lift, so I don't have to block it to get enough lift.

Old LC jack number is 09111-60082
Current LC jack part number is 09111-60122
The GX (4runner) part number is 09111-35181

Is has not issue lifting the complete front

img_5716-1-jpg.1487490

I would guess it's a 2 or 3 ton jack. I would suspect the other model Toyota trucks are roughly the same. I know the 4runner jack will easily fit in the factory jack compartment. All of those factory Toyota truck jacks look the same to me. I can pull both of mine out tonight and verify. I'm looking at buying an extension from safejacks.com to net some more lift, so I don't have to block it to get enough lift.

Old LC jack number is 09111-60082
Current LC jack part number is 09111-60122
The GX (4runner) part number is 09111-35181

Do some research on safejacks because it will not fit under your axle with a flat without issue.

80 series and early may have a higher capacity due to the larger post than 100 series and newer factory jacks.

img_9530-1-jpg.1489564

I do notice you have a couple of jack stands backing it up!

Good eye and Im sure you know but for those that dont - Any time you lift any vehicle with any jack you should have a backup, this is basic auto safety for any newbie.

Additional this way more important with any hydraulic jack is use. Toyota factory jack is 100% manual and works in any position making it one of the most versatile and reliable jack available anywhere.

I agree and I also like the added safety factor of your "Jack Adaptor" which I am ordering now.

I agree and I also like the added safety factor of your "Jack Adaptor" which I am ordering now.

Absolutely

You are soon to be the proud owner of the last 100 series jack adapter for 2007.
New stock will be available just after the first of the year.

Do some research on safejacks because it will not fit under your axle with a flat without issue.

80 series and early may have a higher capacity due to the larger post than 100 series and newer factory jacks.

img_9530-1-jpg.1489564

Could you use the factory jack on the rear axle with no adapter? The main issue I see is with the factory jack lifting the front in a safe spot. With the adapter show in photo on the Toyota, will it lift a lifted truck with 32-33" tires at the front frame rail?

Could you use the factory jack on the rear axle with no adapter? The main issue I see is with the factory jack lifting the front in a safe spot. With the adapter show in photo on the Toyota, will it lift a lifted truck with 32-33" tires at the front frame rail?

Going over how to change a tire with my girls the issue with the stock jack is Toyota asked you center the factory jack under the center of the axle. My wife quickly replied that is stupid, how much does this car cost. The Jack Adapter was born.

The Jack Adapter fits the rear axle tight making it incredibly stable. Pictured below is where we recommend lifting the front axle. The picture show why many ask the reason the adapter seems to be loose. It was designed that way so the adapter could tilt keeping the jack itself 100% plum in the safest position.

Using the locations below you can change any size tire you can fit on your 100/LX series.
If you have AHC placing it in high position will reduce the cranks needed when lifting the front.

Recommend rear axle placement

img_5532-jpg.1285934

Recommended front axle placement.

img_5726-1-jpg.1487489

Going over how to change a tire with my girls the issue with the stock jack is Toyota asked you center the factory jack under the center of the axle. My wife quickly replied that is stupid, how much does this car cost. The Jack Adapter was born.

The Jack Adapter fits the rear axle tight making it incredibly stable. Pictured below is where we recommend lifting the front axle. The picture show why many ask the reason the adapter seems to be loose. It was designed that way so the adapter could tilt keeping the jack itself 100% plum in the safest position.

Using the locations below you can change any size tire you can fit on your 100/LX series.
If you have AHC placing it in high position will reduce the cranks needed when lifting the front.

Recommend rear axle placement

Looks like you have to take front skid plate off to lift in that spot, is that correct? I'll play around with the stock jack this weekend and see what kind of height I need to lift front frame, I like the jack adapter idea, I'm always wary of the narrow bottle jack.

I hate high-lifts and just carry the factory jack. Works well enough with 33s but do i need a taller jack for 35s? If so does anyone have a recommendation? I do have Phil's jack adapter which is awesome buy the way

I hate high-lifts and just carry the factory jack. Works well enough with 33s but do i need a taller jack for 35s? If so does anyone have a recommendation? I do have Phil's jack adapter which is awesome buy the way

Check your factory jack I have zero issue changing a 35" and several guys use the factory jack with 37's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom