OEM and Aftermarket Lenses Blowout! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
Guys,

I've just listed a bunch of both OEM and aftermarket lenses for the LC 60/62/80 on e-bay.

My e-bay links

I've got them listed with NO RESERVE, so if you have cracked ones, or want to have them for spares (trail damage, etc...) this might be a good chance to do it!

Let me know if I can answer any questions!

And please bear with me that since these are auctions I would like to give it a bump a few times before ending, but all will be over w/in a week!

Thanks again!!

Mot

Do you happen to have any side marker lights? The little ones that mount just in front of the A-pillars on the side of the front fender?

nicholas,

I think I've got a pair somewhere!

You want the OEM amber or aftermarket clear (or crystal clear)?

I might have the harnesses to go with them as well.

I'll check and will let you know!

Mot

Mot,

Probably the crystal depending on the price. I keep seeing them on VW's etc and they seem to be a pretty good safety feature. Not to mention they look pretty sharp on the 80. I don't know if I have the gut to cut into the fender though.

Nicholas,

This is the write-up treeroot did on the installation of the side markers.

I've confirmed (remembered! :doh:) about the pair that I had (used) that I took pictures of a couple of days ago!

Now I'll just have to find out if I still have the OEM harness/sockets (fairly sure I do) and the amber bulbs (iffy on those!).

Get back to you soon!

Mot

LC lenses from Jean 065.jpg
LC lenses from Jean 066.jpg

Nicholas,

My trusty assistant :hillbilly: has found two, new OEM harnesses/sockets.

PM on the way!

Thanks for your interest!

Mot :)

Mot,

Probably the crystal depending on the price. I keep seeing them on VW's etc and they seem to be a pretty good safety feature. Not to mention they look pretty sharp on the 80. I don't know if I have the gut to cut into the fender though.

nicholas, Don't be chicken, go and cut the fender to fit them side marker lights. Once you get the dremel in that sheet metal, no more turning back:grinpimp:

Mot, do you still have a pair of the rear lenses with the LED just like the one with the crack on one side? Let me know if you have one. Thanks.

Noel,

I'm out of them and although I could get more you would be better off getting them from e-bay (Cheaper).

If there's a type that they do not offer (Not sure if that would be the case) I would be more than happy to take your hard earned money again!

Hope all is well!

Noel,

I'm out of them and although I could get more you would be better off getting them from e-bay (Cheaper).

If there's a type that they do not offer (Not sure if that would be the case) I would be more than happy to take your hard earned money again!

Hope all is well!

Hey Motoomi,

Give me a quoted price including shipping for the rear lenses with LED so I can give you my hard earned money again:flipoff2::grinpimp::D:cool::lol:

Noel,

Thanks for your offer!

I've just checked e-bay again and they do have both regular and Euro LED rears for about $135 and $160-ish with free shipping, respectively.

And that would be cheaper than what I can get them to you from here. So it does not make any sense to pay more, get the same products, and get them slower! There was a package where you could get the regular LED's (crystal red/clear) and the front corner markers in crystal for about the same price as a pair of Euro's.

Anyway, now if you want something you can't get in/from the US, then I hope I'm still (one of) your guy(s)!

Thanks again for your conideration, Noel. I really appreciate it!

Motoomi

Noel,

Thanks for your offer!

I've just checked e-bay again and they do have both regular and Euro LED rears for about $135 and $160-ish with free shipping, respectively.

And that would be cheaper than what I can get them to you from here. So it does not make any sense to pay more, get the same products, and get them slower! There was a package where you could get the regular LED's (crystal red/clear) and the front corner markers in crystal for about the same price as a pair of Euro's.

Anyway, now if you want something you can't get in/from the US, then I hope I'm still (one of) your guy(s)!

Thanks again for your conideration, Noel. I really appreciate it!

Motoomi

Arigatou gozaimasu Motoomi!!! I will try the Ebay then. Thanks again brother!

The lense auctions will end tonight!

They're still pretty cheap (If they have any bids at all!)

I've also listed a TEQ metal tool box if you're into that kind of thing.

Thanks again!!

Mot

Do you have rear taillight lenses?

hello Mot, I was wondering if you had any more fog light switches for the 40 series?

Sean,

Tell me just how many you need? :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom