oem all weather cargo tray/mat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody have a picture of the oem all weather cargo tray /mat? I can't find a decent picture of the LC version(pt218-60060), or the LX version(pt218-60055).
Thanks

they were discontinued and pulled from dealership shelves due to interference with the skinny peddle.

i had the same product in my ol tacoma and loved them. now i'm sporting Catch-Alls, they are much more comfortable on bare feet.

I run all Husky Liners in my 100... They are still my personal favorite although lots of other options out there now...

The cargo mats appear to still be available. I've searched through the forums and read about the different options from Weathertech and Husky liner. What I'm ideally looking for is a heavy duty rubber pad that will catch dirt and spills, without sliding around, and without a poor fit or large raised edges. Does anybody know what the pre-recall/ban oem all weather mats in the 07+ Tundra look like? That's what I'm using as my ideal.

From the pictures I've seen, the weathertech all weather mats look the closest. The problem this is that they don't list a cargo tray that matches. I'm hoping the combination of those for the front and 2nd row with the oem mat in the cargo area would work.

From the pictures I've seen, the weathertech all weather mats look the closest. The problem this is that they don't list a cargo tray that matches. I'm hoping the combination of those for the front and 2nd row with the oem mat in the cargo area would work.
weathertechs are the best IMO. I bought the front and middle rows. They make rear mats for with and without the third row seats. :grinpimp:

Does anybody have a picture of the oem all weather cargo tray /mat? I can't find a decent picture of the LC version(pt218-60060), or the LX version(pt218-60055).
Thanks

you mean this one. I have one sitting collecting dust that I just took a picture of to sell. Let me know if your interested.
IMG00272-20110522-1647.jpg

Yeah, thanks. Is that thing relatively heavy and rubbery, or plastic and flimsy?

It wouldn't be worth your effort to ship, I've seen them available under $80 shipped new. Thanks though!

Sorry, the Lexus version I've seen under $100. Does anybody know if the LC one is the same as the LX one, as far as material and cutouts?

My OEM LC version from 2001 doesn't look like the Lexus one above at all, but fits very well, is very practical and seems to be durable. Not rubbery, but not flimsy either.
I'll see if I can get a pic of it, but it is in place, covered with boxes with tools and gear.
Looks like the Lexus version pictured above covers the area under the #2 row seats as well, while mine goes only up to the back of those seats. It has a little raised lip all the way around, which matches the contours of the "walls" exactly.
Edit: Added pics.
IMG_2799s.jpg
IMG_2801s.jpg

Last edited:
material wise its not plastic but not thick rubber like our front lexus winter rubber mats that seem to weigh 10 pounds each. It seems to be plastic like but bends/folds and acts like rubber so probably a blend and is qutie durable and scratch resistant but still light and easy to move in and out. It does have a raised lip all the way around and would accomodate the 3rd row seats if you cut out the areas that are marked but does not reach into the second row as suggested above. Thanks for the price info, didnt realize they were that cheap new, the dealer sure got me good on the whole set a few years back. I will lower the price in the classified to make it more inline with what a used one should be if the new ones are $100.

Got it today. Toyota part number PT218-60060. Like Ali said, it's definitely not thick and heavy, more like flexible plastic. I have my doubts that it's going to stay in place any better than the oem carpet mat, but we'll see. I'll post a picture when I put it in the truck so people can see the fit and function. Just so everybody knows first hand current experience, I paid $77.94. This is brand new, and that included shipping. Oh, this is for an 06 and looks almost just like the Lexus one pictured above, including all the cutouts.

Here are the pictures. I'm going to test it's usefulness at the beach next week. If our chairs and crap slide off of it and get sand all over where the seats would be, I'll be selling it and getting another brand. I didn't realize how much room would be left uncovered on the sides:rolleyes:
100_5851.jpg
100_5853.jpg

Looks like it doesn't cover the whole bay. Speaking of which, what do you guys with liners do for tie-downs with the liner in place?

Got it today. Toyota part number PT218-60060. Like Ali said, it's definitely not thick and heavy, more like flexible plastic. I have my doubts that it's going to stay in place any better than the oem carpet mat, but we'll see. I'll post a picture when I put it in the truck so people can see the fit and function. Just so everybody knows first hand current experience, I paid $77.94. This is brand new, and that included shipping. Oh, this is for an 06 and looks almost just like the Lexus one pictured above, including all the cutouts.

same feelings I had. its good for light duty but with 2 dogs (generally wet all the time somehow) I went with the husky one.

Husky Liners Part No. 25313 - Cargo Area Liners

I did stick some of the rough side from a velcro sheet to the bottom and that did help keeping it more planted.

I would sell it and buy one of the aftermarket ones that cover the entire cargo bay.

Looks like it doesn't cover the whole bay. Speaking of which, what do you guys with liners do for tie-downs with the liner in place?
I've got the weathertech digital fit liners all around and have been happy with them.

My pet peave with the cargo liner is that they don't accomodate the tie downs (I understand not having straight cutouts or liquid could come through but raised cutouts could work). When I'm using the tie downs by the tailgate (most of the time) I just lift up the corners of the floor liner and use it that way.

Weathertechs. FYI they make a digital fit designed to work with the 3rd row thus retaining the ability to tie down.
image-2569841696.jpg

I've got the weathertech digital fit liners all around and have been happy with them.

My pet peave with the cargo liner is that they don't accomodate the tie downs (I understand not having straight cutouts or liquid could come through but raised cutouts could work). When I'm using the tie downs by the tailgate (most of the time) I just lift up the corners of the floor liner and use it that way.

The four tie down points are a little shy of being useful anyway. I would really like a set down the center so that you could split the load, dog crate on the left, gear on the right. As it is now, the strap has to bridge and leaves gaps. Wondering how well it would work to put something like this on top of a cargo mat with the bolts going through.

Slide-N-Lock Tie-Down Systems - HOOVER FENCE COMPANY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom