For Sale OEM Aisin FJ60 Master and Slave Cylinders New in Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had purchased a project FJ60 with the intent of restoration, but life intervened and I had to let her go. The guy I had bought it from said that the slave cylinder on it may be bad, but had later found out, after buying a slave cylinder and master cylinder that the lines just had to be bled. D'oh! Since my FJ60 is no longer around, I don't have much need for these parts. But maybe someone here will.

They're both original equipment Aisin parts, new in box. That way, you don't have to worry about the length of the rod or any of that nonsense. I did have a look at both parts to make sure they match, and sure enough, they're OEM. I don't know if it's true or not, but the vendor I bought the slave from said that's one of the last ones he knew of in the US.

Anyway, my wife listed them on eBay, if you want to go that route. The links are here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200886653838?item=200886653838&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200886653950?item=200886653950&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

If you prefer not to go that route, you can just private message me or reply in this thread if you're interested in buying them. Since I just need to get rid of them, they're both listed in those links for less than what I paid for them and that's the same price I'll honor if you don't go through eBay, just FYI.

Thanks!

I found that I still have both of these new in box items hiding in my closet. Hopefully the admins don't mind, but I wanted to bump this thread instead of creating a new one. I will ship the slave cylinder to anyone in the continental US for $25, no extra cost. The master cylinder will be shipped to anyone in the US for $45. Please note that the are OEM parts from Aisin and no longer in production.

paxS6TR.jpg

Interested. What year 60?

The fitment for the clutch master cylinder is (as copied from an online retailer's fitment guide):

Fits the following:
8/80-4/85 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ60
Brand: AISIN
Fits from 8/80 up to 4/85, but if your vehicle is a 4/85 and later/up, it will not be the correct Clutch Master Cylinder for your Land Cruiser.

The fitment guide for the slave cylinder is:

81-85 Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ60
Clutch Slave Cylinder Without The Push Rod
Fits: 8/80-4/85 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ60
AISIN

Fits from 8/80 up to 4/85, but if your vehicle is a 4/85 and later/up, it will not be the correct Clutch Slave Cylinder for your Land Cruiser.

Hopefully that answers your question. Let me know if it still interests you or you have any other questions, thanks!

if KT40 doesn't take them, please pm me.

georg

if KT40 doesn't take them, please pm me.

georg
I don't want to be "that guy" but I don't know what the etiquette for this sort of situation is on ih8mud. I'm just trying to get the parts out of my house and into the hands of whoever can use them. If it's all right, my plan is to sell them as a set (ideally) to the first person who PMs me on this (none received yet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom