For Sale OEM 80 Series Wheels for 1993 & 1994 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OEM Aluminum Wheels for 1993 or 1994 Toyota 80 Series Land Cruiser.
One of the wheels was purchased NEW thru a the dealer in Florida.
The second wheel was purchased used from a Cruiser owner.
The New Wheel has only had a tire on it for less that an hour. Thats when I found out that the 93/94 wheels would not work on my 1997 Land Cruiser.
My loss is your gain! Buy a new in the box OEM wheel and get a second spare for FREE! By the way the used wheel has an older Dunlap tire that holds air and has some tread on it suitable for being a spare. I am in the Orlando, Florida area, and would prefer a Local pick-up. If Shipping is the only option due to size I won't be sending the used tire that is mounted on the used wheel and I'll have to add an extra $10 to have the tire removed and disposed of. Shipping will be calculated based on the buyers location. Please PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking.

IMG_7570.jpg

IMG_7553.jpg

IMG_7571.jpg

Assuming these are 16 inch wheels, I would sure like to know why they don't fit a 97. I know there are different types of nuts, but I do not believe the lug pattern has changed, or the clearance of the rotors is any different. Please advise.

Hi Paul, you are correct! The wheels are 16" and have the proper clearances and offset to fit my 97. It's mostly me wanting to maintain continuity with my lug nuts. The pre 1996 wheels use an acorn style nut and 96 / 97 have a shank style nut. So in order to use the 93 wheels on my truck I would have had to buy the acorn style nuts and have two types of lug nuts on my truck, and that's just not how I like things. So instead I just decided to dig a little deeper and find the 97 replacement wheel i needed and sell the 93/94's to someone that needs them. Thanks for helping clear things up.

They are the 93/94 wheels that use the acorn type lug nuts.

If you are interested in both the new and the used wheel I'd take $200 plus shipping for Both.

If you want only one:
The New Wheel is: $165 plus shipping

The Used Wheel is: $60 plus shipping
(on this one it will ship it without the mounted tire. If you can pick it up locally, I'll leave it on)

Shipping from Florida to most states appears to be about $35 each.
Hope this helps.

Hi Guys, sorry it took me a while to log back on and update things but the wheels have sold to a single buyer that wanted them both. Thanks again for the interest. Have a great weekend all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom