For Sale OE FJ40 toolbag holder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Currently residing under the hood of my 68 FJ40, it really belongs under a bucket seat FJ40, 1973 and newer.

$100 shipped. Postal money order only. No PMs please
4A104CAD-F817-4684-8C61-2CDE908EB945.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks Mark, it’s more than I wanted to spend for that part, but then again I have not researched what they go for. I will mull it over.

If you need other parts, we can work on a package deal price. ;)
I have bottle jack brackets too

Bump

A curiosity bump... what function did that perform under the engine compartment hood?

Hi Mark. I'm interested in the toolbar holder. Please let me know if still available.

Thank you.

Hi Mark. I'm interested in the toolbar holder. Please let me know if still available.

Thank you.

IIRC, its still there. Give me a jingle at the shop to remind me and I’ll have a look the next time I’m with the truck.

Hi Mark I called your shop today and left a message. Please give me call back when you can.

Best, John

I haven't been to the truck yet! Will be there tonight.

Your message said you have a '79. No idea if these will work for you.

I haven't been to the truck yet! Will be there tonight.

Your message said you have a '79. No idea if these will work for you.
If this does not work for OP, I would like to buy this from you please.

OK, I'm trying to keep up with this thread but I'm not clear on what year this will fit. Was this from a 1968? I have a bone stock 1967 that does not have this strap/clips. The tool bag is under the drivers seat, so was this introduced in 1968? Will it fit the 1979 that the first in line buyer apparently has?

OK, I'm trying to keep up with this thread but I'm not clear on what year this will fit. Was this from a 1968? I have a bone stock 1967 that does not have this strap/clips. The tool bag is under the drivers seat, so was this introduced in 1968? Will it fit the 1979 that the first in line buyer apparently has?

THIS IS NOT STOCK FOR A 1968!!!

I am a mechanic and I found myself adjusting my valves often enough to warrant setting aside a dedicated set of tools for the job. I liked the mid-70s retainer enough to configure it to work on the hardware available to an earlier hood and keep the tools ready at hand. ;)

Toyota did make a lot of cool, one off stuff over the years, like the dual snorkel air cleaner; this is not one of them. HTH

Mark, please show me what you have and I'll let you know if that works.

Thanks,
John

Mark, please show me what you have and I'll let you know if that works.

Thanks,
John

The parts pictured in the first post are what I have. I just came in from checking. They are still there. LMK your decision tomorrow ; it looks like there’s another potential buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom