Odyssey PC1200MJT Battery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brand new, in box, Odyssey PC1200MJT battery. $125

Odyssey combines in one box the characteristics of two batteries. It can deep cycle as well as provide serious cranking power. These batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses of 1700a for 5 sec as well as 400 charge/discharge cycles to 100% depth of discharge (DOD). A typical battery can do one or the other, but not both. With other batteries such as Optima, you must decide between a deep cycle or a high power starting battery, but Odyssey does both.

The cranking power of a Odyssey battery is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even at low temperatures.
Also with simple constant voltage charging, there is no limitation on the inrush current. This means you can charge your battery with as many amps as your charger, alternator, stator, or generator can put out as long as it doesn't exceed 15 volts. Lead acid, gel cell, and other AGM batteries can only accept 10amps per hour during charge.

Guaranteed longer service life - The ODYSSEY® battery, with a ten year design life and a three-to-eight year service life, saves you time and money because you do not have to replace your battery as often. It is also the ONLY battery that is capable of delivering a large number of deep cycles - up to 400 when fully discharged or up to 500 when discharged to 80%. Plus, the battery is specially designed for high vibration applications.

Longer storage life - Unlike conventional batteries that need to be recharged every six to twelve weeks, the ODYSSEY® battery, when fully charged , can be stored for up to 2 years at room temperature (25°C, 77°F). At lower temperatures, storage times will be even longer.

Overdischarge/deep discharge recovery - The ease with which the ODYSSEY® battery recovers from this type of application abuse is unheard of. Should ODYSSEY® become deeply discharged, simply recharge following instructions in the ODYSSEY® Owners Manual.

Superior cranking and fast recharge capability - The 5 second cranking power of ODYSSEY® batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independant charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of fast charge recovery.

Mounting flexibility - The ODYSSEY® battery may be installed in any orientation except inverted without sacrificing any performance attributes.

Superior vibration resistance - ODYSSEY® batteries are of military grade and have endured very rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.

Worry-free shipping - The sealed Drycell™ design of the ODYSSEY® battery eliminates the need for acid vent tubes so there is no more fear of acid burns or damage to expensive chrome or paint. Owing to the starved-electrolyte design, the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) has classified the ODYSSEY® battery as a dry battery, so it may be shipped worry-free by UPS/Federal Express or by air.

Ready out of the box - ODYSSEY® batteries are shipped fully charged. If ODYSSEY® voltage is 12.65V or greater simply install the battery in your vehicle and you are ready to go! If below 12.65V, boost charge following the instructions in the ODYSSEY® Owner's Manual.

Maintenance free - No routine maintenance of ODYSSEY® batteries is required.

PC1200MJT
Heavy duty 1200 cranking amp battery with metal jacket and SAE automotive terminals.
Larger cranking power and more reserve for operating more accessories including high power stereos.
Battery measures 6.66" wide x 7.87" long x 6.80" tall and weighs 38.2 pounds.
* 1200 cranking amps
* Short circuit current over 2600A
* 78 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
* With metal jacket and SAE automotive terminals
* Length 7.87"
* Width 6.66"
* Height 7.55"
* Weighs 38.2 lbs
* 3 year full warranty
* Rugged Drycell sealed design
* Military grade
* Vibration resistant
* 60% more starting power
* Deep discharge reserve power
* 2 year storage life
* 8-12 year design life
* Can be mounted in any orientation

pc1200mjt_lg.jpg

http://www.odysseybatteries.com/battery/pc1200mjt.htm

$125 + shipping......Email me: RyanTaylor1984@hotmail.com

I think he is a student at Georgia... check Yodatech

cruiseruser said:
Can you talk a bit more about who you are? Thanks, Ryan.

I usually post on YotaTech, you can check my credibility there. (username: rtdawgs)

I am a senior at UGA, I am currently working for MassMutual Financial Group in Atlanta, GA. If you would like my phone number, PM or email me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom