1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

odd video

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by wob, Aug 12, 2005.

1. wob

wob

2. wob

wob

"No words can describe 'The Goddess Bunny'... only images... and even the images are indescribable. In spite of circumstances which would cause many to seek seclusion, this tenacious character has, for many years, maintained a frightfully loyal following in the decadent underground scene of Hollywood.

In this remarkable documentary, we will trace the rocky road tread by little Johnnie Baima, stricken with polio at birth, abused as a youth in foster homes, yet defiant enough to transform into campy, wise-cracking Sandie Crisp, a celebrated singer, dancer, actress and model.

After a starring role in a startling cult film, Miss Crisp was playfully dubbed 'The Goddess Bunny' and soon became an object of wild, fetishistic worship by the denizens of west coast counter culture. Hear the Goddess recount her own astounding story, and join her colorful group of friends and fans on a guided tour of bizarre, and unearthly underbelly of wicked, glamourous Tinseltown."

3. wob

wob

Wow. No responses?

I thought this would disturb someone else as bad it did me. Especially the ending.

4. mabrodis

mabrodis

Huh...yeah that's a bit wierd, I watched it without sound so maybe I missed something, but just looked creepy/want-to-be-funny-but-isn't/piercing-stare

To cleanse my mind I must go to the cheerleader thread now.. :D

5. thorvald

thorvald .......

Media:
    Albums:
    im hesitant to click on links before reading posts below, and after reading your post on it decided that clicking on the link might cause irrepairable damage to my pysche.

so there.....

6. miked

miked

i'll just say that i really wish i hadn't seen that.

7. PUPTLAM

PUPTLAM

Media:
    Albums:
    I didnt have the plug-in,, almost got it then was terrified it may have something to do with ear bug,,, I cant handle that crap anymore

8. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:
    that was a boring video, just some malformed lady tap dancing in wobs underwear