Odd led light issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I installed leds in my map light and both courtesy lights. Got them from superrleds.com. They are the festoons not panels. Tonight as I was driving, they (courtesy lights) would flicker under load/acceleration. Hard acceleration and they would stay lit. I did a search but didn’t find anything on this. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the door switches. The odd thing is that this didn't happen with the OEM bulbs and I'm not getting the 'door ajar' light on the dash when they flicker. It does come on if a door isn't fully closed.

I did the same retrofit on all three of mine recently. Haven't had any trouble at all.

x2 on the door switches. If your truck is like mine, at least one has a corroded ground.

All good (I think?). The rear hatch was the likely culprit. I worked all the door switches and they work well, couldn't find the rear hatch switch and read on hear that it's part of the latch mechanism. I worked that and made sure it was shut well and all good. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom