October ROTM - Casner Trail & Camping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Brice and Pitch, another good run for the books,

20161019_060628.jpg

20161016_103707.jpg

Found some fall colors on the post run Sunday
20161016_115105.jpg
20161016_114634.jpg
20161016_121755.jpg

Thanks again Adam for the generous chicken and steak asada food fest - thanks from the whole group~

Cruddz, the pic of your 60 in the forest is calendar worthy! That particular spot was bursting with color ~
FALL COLORS jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Great job Brices, this looks like it was an awesome run and campout!

one more: tried out the panoramic mode from the lunch spot up on Casner Mnt.

pano1.jpg

The carne Asada came from @Funner, Adam just kept on cooking. Salsa from Taylor and Erin and guacamole from Tanya. Almost apple crisp by Abigail, ice cream by Chris. Everyone contributed great humor and friendship.

Potluck started by @cmkzLCmama on the North Rim Run and followed up at Payette. Thanks for getting this tradition started

I am literally having nightmares about missing this event. 1. We didn't get to do a #6 on the AZFJ group. 2. I missed the chance to do Castner Mountain. 3. Y'all good people and it is always great to hang out with you. 4. We didn't get to do a #6 on the AZFJ Group!

You said "We didn't get to do a #6 on the AZFJ group" twice.
Chris - I love #6's.......

Til next time when I will bring my Turtleback Trailer.... Now what can I do about these nightmares?

Options
1 Have yourself put into suspended animation until the next run.
2 Find a group with food and do a number 6 on them
3 Roadtrip
4 Consume 144 5 hour energy drinks for 720 hours of continuous energy there by not sleeping until the next run.

@1Louder , when will we get to see the new Turtleback?

"That's where we come a ridin in to town, a whompin and a whuppin every living thing within an inch of its life"

@1Louder , when will we get to see the new Turtleback?

"That's where we come a ridin in to town, a whompin and a whuppin every living thing within an inch of its life"

Hopefully by the end of November and just in time for our 4XOA annual Thanksgiving Weekend trip. The good news is an iPad pro is being installed in the kitchen. Blazing Saddles will be on continuous loop.

"Someone going to have to go back and get a sh@tload of dimes!"

I am literally having nightmares about missing this event. 1. We didn't get to do a #6 on the AZFJ group. 2. I missed the chance to do Castner Mountain. 3. Y'all good people and it is always great to hang out with you. 4. We didn't get to do a #6 on the AZFJ Group!

You said "We didn't get to do a #6 on the AZFJ group" twice.
Chris - I love #6's.......

Til next time when I will bring my Turtleback Trailer.... Now what can I do about these nightmares?

May I sign you up for 2017 ROTM Casner Trail & Camping leader?

That's called Voluntold! Damn you people..... @Pitch what do you charge?

We can talk about it at a place I know south of here. We talk over Bohemias and fish tacos, with a boojum on the horizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom