October ROTM - Casner #8 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have become a propane state, how sad 😞

Not sure about restrictions in the fire areas but the rest of Coconino National Forest is open to campfires. Better problem is finding dry firewood. Suppose to dry out this coming week be we just had a big rain yesterday afternoon. Having to clean out the trench on the high side.of my asphalt driveway to prevent mud from flowing across. Closures in the fire areas I'm sure is for public safety not fire risk right now. Curious how Dave @lcwizard faired in Miami? That looked like some pretty nasty flooding on the news.

Not sure about restrictions in the fire areas but the rest of Coconino National Forest is open to campfires. Better problem is finding dry firewood. Suppose to dry out this coming week be we just had a big rain yesterday afternoon. Having to clean out the trench on the high side.of my asphalt driveway to prevent mud from flowing across. Closures in the fire areas I'm sure is for public safety not fire risk right now. Curious how Dave @lcwizard faired in Miami? That looked like some pretty nasty flooding on the news.
Miami...one month apart...the road is the US60 through town

1731920528414777265.jpg

telegraph.jpg

telegraph2.jpg

IMG_20210729_145513923.jpg

IMG_20210729_145538639.jpg

Good news! No wait, Great news!

We have a permit! The Forest Service worked some magic and due to the closures earlier this summer they opened up some additional days.

Our run day is Sunday, October 24th. I am not sure of what I will be doing for camping and such but at least we know we can run Casner.

I will start a thread for the 2021 Casner ROTM for those that are interested.

Good news! No wait, Great news!

We have a permit! The Forest Service worked some magic and due to the closures earlier this summer they opened up some additional days.

Our run day is Sunday, October 24th. I am not sure of what I will be doing for camping and such but at least we know we can run Casner.

I will start a thread for the 2021 Casner ROTM for those that are interested.

This sounds like fun, as long as I don't work count me in (I'm the new guy so adjusting / changing my schedule isn't easy yet)

Unfortunately not a good weekend for me.

Interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom