October ROTM 2014 - Mexico Beach Run 10/17 - 10/19/2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just make sure you pressure wash all your nooks and crannies when you get home

Phil just installed a bidet, we are set!

What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico :poof:

Last mod before the run

80's ready to go

IMG_9892.JPG

Nice...let's see inside photo with lid up

Nice low cost storage idea.....almost looks like it could double as a cutting board cause I see you always preparing your meals on your tailgate. At least quick and handy access to items you don't want sitting out in view or in the way. Handgun, foodstuffs, etc

What is the site you found that panel?

Nice low cost storage idea.....almost looks like it could double as a cutting board cause I see you always preparing your meals on your tailgate. At least quick and handy access to items you don't want sitting out in view or in the way. Handgun, foodstuffs, etc

What is the site you found that panel?

A place called Ebay :eek:

Im sure it would work but consider your needs and requirements prior to purchase, mainly because its a permanent mod:eek:

My criteria - although different from some
Ability to open and close with one hand - slam latch
thumb.gif

Strength I need to stand on my gate regularly to close my CampTeq - If anything my gate is now stronger
Not required to remove everything off my gate to open - big problem IMO with larger set ups
Ability to close my tailgate - with my storage rack I was challenged with clearance requirements. I needed to spent extra (way too much) time to recess the hatch for the needed clearance. (see pic) This was the thinnest hatch I could find.

IMG_9890.JPG

Splish splashing in those little salty puddles ...

Just make sure you pressure wash all your nooks and crannies when you get home

When up north during the winter I like it when it's snowing on the return trip. When it turns to rain it rinses the road salt off in places I probably have a hard time reaching.

Costco claims there car wash is designed wash the underside as well as the top. Might be true since Costco is in many areas that road salt is a issue. Maybe only have one design for all locations.

FINAL ROLL CALL!

Please post up there are a couple options depending on the size of the group.

Who is in?

Will you be at Organ Pipe Camp grounds on Friday?

In, up for whatever and plan to extend the trip a day or two. I will be free Friday early afternoon to go to Organ Pipe or any other spot.

In. Planning on being at organ pipe on Friday.

In and will be at Organ Pipe Friday night but need to be back on Sunday.

I'll need to be back on Sunday also.

What time are we looking at leaving on Friday?

Don't know what route you are taking but I will be going through Maricopa to I- 8 . Will try to get out of work a little early but cant see me leaving before 4:00pm Thinking around 430pm or so. Would be nice to convoy down there if possible.

I have to work also. I can be ready to go around 4 or so.

I have no preference for the route. I'll go whatever way the caravan goes.

I hate to cancel but gonna have to pass for this trip as I just got back from 2 week vacation and just not enough time to get some things taken care of with work, home stuff, the truck, etc. I even bought a hand held ham radio but I guess I will have to start eventually study for the test. The timing of just getting back from being away for 2 weeks and all the other crap that piles up just cuts it too close for me. Have a good time and will catch the next trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom