October Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mypancreasbroke

SILVER Star
Threads
So I've wanted to come out and meet you guys for years, but haven't had a Thursday night off work since coming to this site. Now my schedule has finally changed and I'm off tomorrow, so thought I'd holla and see if y'all were meeting up tomorrow night at the same time and place. I read the post from a bit back about the potential of meeting Wednesday the 12th (today), but wasn't sure if that was official or not.

So I've wanted to come out and meet you guys for years, but haven't had a Thursday night off work since coming to this site. Now my schedule has finally changed and I'm off tomorrow, so thought I'd holla and see if y'all were meeting up tomorrow night at the same time and place. I read the post from a bit back about the potential of meeting Wednesday the 12th (today), but wasn't sure if that was official or not.
I hope its not today as I am planningon going tomorrow.

I am curious too....
-Greg

Not my call, but the officers are all in Hot Springs for the Crawl.
I'm leaving early tomorrow morning.
Happy Trails!
Nick

I think most of the usual attendees will be in Hot Springs.

I know I am ;)

I'm heading over to Toyota of Dallas ( 5:30-7:30) for the event they are having. Mike

Well, have a buddy in town from Amsterdam... and since I'm off work the night before he heads back to Euroland, gonna go hang with him. But count me in for the next month and I look forward to meeting you guys.

The next meeting is 10-Nov -right? If I bring five of these wheel with serviceable tires does someone want them? I need to get them out of my driveway ASAP.

IMG_5597.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom