October Meeting this Tuesday October 12th @The Wrap Agency (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are coming up on our next monthly meeting!

What: This month we’re going to demo how to remove pin stripping from overgrown branches on trails. We will also give some tips on keeping your paint in good shape. We’ll show two methods and raffle away the tools used for the demo. As well as other club business.

When: Tuesday Oct 12th at 7pm

Where: The Wrap Agency (36 Outlier Way, Bozeman MT 59718) look for our 406 banners. The shop is near The Garage and Hop Lounge off Huffine. We’ll likely need to park on the street, it’ll make sense when you show up.

Why: Because Cruisers rock and so does hanging with other Cruiser-heads!

Note:

1.Weather is going to be cold, we’ll be inside in a shop but I’m unsure how “heated” it’ll be. Maybe bring a jacket.

2. Not sure we’ll have seating so please toss in a camp chair if you’d like to sit through the demo/meeting.

3. Some of us may enjoy an adult beverage after the meeting at the Hop Lounge. All are invited and welcome to join.

the chicken sliders are a fav at the lounge. I'm a mug club member so I get a discount if anyone else wants to meet up there

Aaron, I was thinking AFTER the meeting.

Going to miss this one. Maybe I'll make it to the next. Hop lounge is great

Hop Lounge is great and Ben is a cruiser guy.

Also a mug club member, discount only applies to your purchases, you could get all the food on 1 tab but it doesn't work for beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom