October Meeting / Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If its near Victoria on the 25th i'll stop in. I'll grab some decals and weren't there hoodies, Stanie order from a bunch of months ago also??

hoodies and stannies were from Vancouver Island Toyota 4x4...not cruisers. there will be another order one day

Wednesday the 25th still a go? 7pm/6 mile?

Looks like I can no longer make the meeting tomorrow. :princess: booked something for herself that night a long time ago and I didn't know about it. Now I'm stuck at home taking care of munchkins. There's a chance I'll show up later though.

Still good to go for Sunday if some of you are still into that.

Looks like I can no longer make the meeting tomorrow. :princess: booked something for herself that night a long time ago and I didn't know about it. Now I'm stuck at home taking care of munchkins. There's a chance I'll show up later though.

Still good to go for Sunday if some of you are still into that.
Same for me... but I'll just have to bring my little one with me... lets put the kids in the corner to start the Jr. VIC club!

It was good to get out of the house to come meet some of y'all in person. I hope I'll get to meet the rest of you in the near future.

Who all showed up, and was there any discussion about a run on the weekend?

Yep, run is still planned. I'll make the post a little later. Basically meeting 8:30 at a&w in sooke

Is this still the plan for tomorrow Graham? Looks like weather will be excellent. I'm looking forward to it.

Is this still the plan for tomorrow Graham? Looks like weather will be excellent. I'm looking forward to it.
Have fun lads, wish I could make it! I fly out of Nanaimo early for the Roger Waters concert. Look forward to the tales of the trails...be safe and roof side up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom