October Formal Meeting 10/20/05 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The PMC October Formal Meeting... the grand daddy of them all, is 10/20/05 at the Round Table Pizza in Windsor, CA.

This is the one you don't want to miss.

I was just wondering when the next meeting was going to be.
Someone flatten Georges tires so he can't win another winch. Isn't there a limit of 2 per person? Just kidding.

Actually, I'd like to see Georg win again... he'd be the Lance Armstrong of PMC!

and I think he can actually attend his 1st meeting this year now that Mudrak adopted him as the prodical son.

na, screw that... I want to win this year.

Ill be there, but the Winch is mine, my winch quit while up on the Rubicon this past Weekend,
Gunner

what time on the 20th?

7 PM... I think we should move the time to 8 pm to allow folks time to travel.

but for this one, it starts at 7 PM with standard club stuff, year in review, noms/elections, stuff like that, than into the fun stuff like drawings.

also, newsletter mailed out yesterday so info on its way to you.

How much for the 92?

Greenfox... who is that, your wife??

FYI on page 4 of the news letter states teh date for the meeting as October 16th. I believe the October 20th to be the correct date.

correct Petescoffee... its the 20th, not the 16th.

I hope folks realize that page 1 and page 5 are correct and the rogue 16th info on page 4 is junk.

TRT2 said:
7 PM... I think we should move the time to 8 pm to allow folks time to travel. but for this one, it starts at 7 PM ?
Of course that would put the conclusion around 10. An hour later release for those of us with real miles to grind(200m, 4hrs). The minority. Oh well, snivel, snivel, snivel...
:cool:

Hi Tony - Greenfox is Ryan.

We were hoping for $6,500 OBO on the 92 FJ80. It has brand new 33 BFG All Terrains (5) and is quite clean inside.

I did not get any such news letter.

I will be in HI so have fun at round table.

Can I nominate someone now ?

I would like to nominate James for pres. again , cause he thinks he is gettin out of it.

Nominate Georg for event chair.

Nominate Gary for bonehead , just cause I do it every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom