October Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With the most recent club meeting being a success with 7 club members present, 1 prospect and 2 guests. I will be holding club meetings once a month.

October 16th, 7pm at The Cobblestone Inn in Coble Hill.

Things on the agenda for that night include.

- Nominations for Vice President (continuous)

- Electing a Secretary & Treasurer

- Planning a camping trip

Hope you can make it out,

Colin T. Stuart

@ColinStuart I was unable to make the meet last night due to family obligations. Wondering who attended and what was discussed/decided?

@GTSSportCoupe, you're vice president and as such your new role promises to tune everyone else's cruisers so they don't get spanked by your 2LTe 😆

In other news, you're safe from responsibilities and dodged the voluntold train this month just barely...but miss one more and you may not get off so lucky 🤪.

In other words, everyone had too many beer and forgot what was said? I am in Olympia, WA
and just trying to not drown in the rain.

Attendance :
@Koopz
@Gsb15
@Sweatyforehead
@PeeZed
@ColinStuart
@seapotato
Wesley Powell
Steve Bradbury

Two new members,
Wesley Powell and Steve Bradbury. They currently don't have IH8MUD accounts.

Keith has been elected secretary.

Tuck luck camping trip November 15th, 16th.

I'll be posting details for the camping trip after the weekend.

Last edited:
Hmm. 15-16th you say.

I'm off at 0700 on the 15th...so in theory, I could fill myself with coffee at work in duncan, and head towards that lake and find somewhere to pass out on the way if I can't find it. In theory....:lol:

swmbo might have other plans because I age numerically that day. Kinda doubtful she'll have plans tho, at this point it's more like, "****. He survived another year"

Hmm. 15-16th you say.

I'm off at 0700 on the 15th...so in theory, I could fill myself with coffee at work in duncan, and head towards that lake and find somewhere to pass out on the way if I can't find it. In theory....:lol:

swmbo might have other plans because I age numerically that day. Kinda doubtful she'll have plans tho, at this point it's more like, "f***. He survived another year"

Lol
Tuck lake is really easy to get to. I'm fairly certain you can put in Google maps and it will take you there.

Lol
Tuck lake is really easy to get to. I'm fairly certain you can put in Google maps and it will take you there.
Haha, yeah probably. Honestly depends on how that night shift goes. Sometimes you get a pretty solid nap/sleep in, and sometimes, you want to drive home and pass the **** out before you have a psychotic break and start mowing down nurses in the parking lot.

It's a 50/50 thing :lol:

I think we all knew @GTSSportCoupe wouldn't be able to avoid this.

Just don't start calling your wife "mother" :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom